Jeff the killer x laughing jack x arana

I would thank TheDemonQueenOfAll for requesting this one so I'm happy that u requested this one.im sorry if it's sucky it's my first time doing two people and this might be more of a rape too so let's get to the story shall we...

Arana p.o.v.

"Just wait them two are gonna get pied right in the face this is gonna be priceless" you said hiding behind the couch. Jeff and lj came in and you pied them right in the face. "Again Arana" lj said wiping the pie off of his face. " yes it's funny when u two get pied or pranked" you said while laughing your ass off and them two grabbed your arms."Time to get pay back" jeff said and lj laughed."It was just a joke u guys" u said trying to get free and there grip got tighter. They dragged u to Jeff's room."ok guys this isn't funny no more u can stop now" u said getting scared and they put u on the bed."y the fun is just beginning Arana" jeff said with a perverted smile. lj pushed u to lay down on the bed and started kissing u as jeff started to take your pants off. lj stopped kissing u and jeff got your pants off and started rubbing your clit through your panties. lj got undressed and started taking your shirt off and your bra with it. "lj do-" u got cut off with lj kissing u again and jeff inserted a finger inside of u. u moaned and lj started massaging your breast and u came on Jeff's fingers and jeff licked them clean. Lj stopped and took your panties off and position himself at your entrance. Jeff stripped down and lj entered you without a warning breaking your verginity and tears came out of your eyes.Jeff wiped your tears away and stuck his hard member into your mouth. you started giving jeff a blow job as lj pumping into u faster. Jeff started moaning as u bobbed your head. U started feeling a knot in your stomach and u took Jeff's member out of your mouth."Lj I'm gonna cum" u said and lj came in u then u cummed on him and took Jeff's member back into your mouth and sucked again." Arana faster" jeff said and grabbed your hair and made u go faster. Lj got out of u and he got dressed and just watched u giving jeff a blow job. " I'm gonna cum" jeff said and he came in your mouth and u swallowed his seed. u laid there trying to catch your breath. Jeff got dressed and covered u up in his blanket." Night Arana" lj said and left the room. Jeff kissed your head as u fell asleep and left the room.
----------------------------------------------
I'm done with this one like I said it's more of a rape and see u guys later my perverted reader :) gotosleep1022.