Chapter 3

Janet pov
As we got in and sat down I noticed her looking at me. "Do we have a problem Madison?" I said as I arched my eyebrow. "Naw we all good ma"  she chuckled and I frowned my face "what?" She said as she stopped laughing. "Girl do not call me ma I am actually old enough to be ya momma" I said rolling my eyes. "DJ if u was my momma that mean you had me at 11 and that's kinda makes you sound like a hoe no offense ." My mouth fell open as I scrunched up my face. "Okay first of all who is DJ, and I am no hoe although I can fuck like one."I said with a smirk. "DJ as in Damita Joe" she said with a smile. " no ones every called me that one" I laughed. " well do you mind if I call you that?" She said tugging on her ear. "Of course not now let's watch the movie." As we were watching the movie Maddy put her hand on my thigh. I stared at the hand that laid so close to my now aching area. She turned the movie up louder as her hand moved closer to my core. I had on really thin leggings so I'm pretty sure she felt the heat coming from me.  As if on cue with the volume of the tv she pushed her hand against my clit . My eyes widened as I looked at her. She pushed my back on the couch and some how ripped my leggings. "M-Madison I don't think we sho-".  She interrupted me. " shhhhhh Baby" she blew on my clit. I arched my back and opened wider. "While I'm making you feel good like this..." she plunged two fingers into me while I moaned. "I'm no longer Madison, I'm dominar."  (Spanish for master)
She began sucking and fucking the loving shot out of me. While all in the back of my head I kept thinking I'm not gay, im not gayyyyyy, I don't like girls , I like men. All while shoving her face deeper into me. She then flipped me on my stomach and I felt my insides opening and I instantly knew what was happening. Where the hell dis this girl get a strap? I pushed my head into my couch biting the cushion as hard as I could . It felt so good. I can actually say no man has ever me feel like this . I arched my back to the fullest. She grabbed my hair. I felt my stomach tightening. "D-dominar I-m I-m!!" "DJJJJJ DJJJJJJ!" I heard someone call my name. I opened my eyes to Madison standing over me. I looked down to see me fully clothed. WTH. I looked back at her and she had a worried look on her face. " what" I asked. "Well In your sleep u seemed like u were having a bad dream so I woke u up , although I don't appreciate you falling asleep on my last night." I looked at her and later back down mad as hell. "By the way who's dominar?" She asked as she went into the kitchen. "Nobody" I mumble . What the hell is wrong with me. Why did I dream of having sex with her. Why am I mad that I did t have sex with her? And why did I want her to make me cum so bad? I'm not even gay nor Bi, am I?

-unedited
Wrote this at 3 in the morning lol.  Will try to update more tho . With all the hate comments and inboxes I've really been losing my writing courage.