Non-Authorized Report

Reportenoautorizado

Non-Authorized Report

Hi. Still remember me?

Primerissimo: Sorry for not raising more chapters of the novel.

Reason: advertising diplomacy and a deep shock at the events in Pakistan.

And also to improve elements of the plot. Because ultimately it is for you.

To all who follow me on Find me Bubok shortly.

Also go up to this site because some chapters Wattpad has an agreement with Bubok.

Thank you. And again apologies.

Final Title: Non-Authorized Report

Author: Mario Perez Neira

In Bubok Username: Valantor.

And the chapter on today .....

Weapons, war, ... Yankys, go home!

Remember that admin propaganda. Bush?

This little sign, typical of the '90s, hung at the entrance of a store, he welcomed us arms bazaar that ... when we went to Darra. Kalim became one of the shops, looking for the one rifle that I had shown in a catalog, the modest price of 100euro.

The advantage of buying in Darra local airports is that they accept the paperwork to get through the fiery souvenirs you want to take you home, and that he had been told Kalim find it here, (and also your passport.) I decided to follow him, as if his role was the master, and I, the guide.

Not to my surprise, precisely, suppliers and manufacturers of weapons and accessories were American officers of Cinccinatti, dressed in campaign. Of course not mentioned that I was a journalist and they did not tell me what battalion belonged. Then I walked a few feet to look at a missile on display and saw that they were the same type he had seen a shift in Iran and were being used to combat terrorism. But I was not much time in that room because a riot of people and crying took me to a patio overlooking a rear exit where he had concentrated a group of men waving and argued among themselves as if it were a betting parlor. More was not this. To my shame a group of U.S. marines, were harassed, apparently, to a helpless young Pakistani. As in all these brawls or riots, some celebrated the function. For the cursing and the physical reel of some of the Americans, I thought I would be drunk or high. Or both. It is common to see soldiers in that state. The truth is that I felt powerless and fearful in front of that situation. Kalim join soon, (with his new rifle), and stood by my side.

"This will not end well, Robert. Are your colleagues, tell them to stop bothering our brothers.

Inside they told me is not the first time limit is passed. "

"Wait a minute," he said. But that was growing in violence: the Marines took the boy by the arm and dragged him to another place, away from the crowd. Kalima and I followed, carefully, along with other curious or morbid they were witnessing the scenes.

"They take an experimental drug injected them in the United States. And then here, when they run like crazy out the provision to get it at any price. But here it is not processed. And the sea of your country only when they are provided are in line of fire. You should know as it is ... believe it. You're a journalist. Some brothers who have been tested with strong hallucinations of bird men, armed as soldiers of war, which clouds the skies dark and stormy winds, invoking the name of Icarus power. With the name given to this drug. "

I could not measure whether what I was hearing was more frightening than the scenes happening in front of our faces, or if I myself would not have eaten already, these hallucinogens. This reality, coupled with my condition as a hostage, had begun to beat.