GabeN: A Love Story

One fateful night, I was dreaming of all the steam games in the world. I wished I could play them all. I prayed to GabeN, asking him for games like Garry's Mod, CS:GO, and Half Life Thre-  2. The wind blew and GabeN appeared in my room. He said "Get on the bed my child". I blushed, knowing what was to come. I got on the bed, preparing my anus for GabeN. "Before we do that", he said, then pointed to my wallet.  I opened my wallet and his steam robot arm pulled my dollars away. I was a little upset that my hard earned money was being taken away, but I let GabeN continue. He then pierced my ass with his iron penis. I felt his gaming abilities being pumped into me. He then turned me over and told me to suck. I did what I was told and sucked his love up like a smoothie. He then stroked my long blonde hair , and said "Baby, you are gorgeous." I couldn't believe that GabeN gave me such a compliment. He then forced my head into his man breasts when he embraced me. He than said, "I must go my child. I''ll leave you these presents to remember me by." He gave me all the games on steam. I was so thankful. GabeN then burst through the wall, completely destroying it. As I watched him fly off into he night, I shed a tear and said, "Thank you my lord, thank you so much!"