wow a second part to the story

Cagney's POV

It was a few weeks latter and the boys were talking again, actually they were pretty much back to normal except for the fact that they were really sensitive to the 'elder kettle' topic. But they were recovering. They wanted to hang out with dice a lot but they wanted me there too. It was kinda awkward knowing him and all, but I tried to not make it weird. I could tell he was trying too. We usually went to a little coffee shop in II1, and when we were there this time, up saw Spector! "Hey Spector!" Spec looked kinda shocked, but when he realized who was talking to him, he got really cheery. "H-hi Cagney! What are you doing here?" i paused, "uh, just hanging out. You?" Spector replied, "same-" he paused. "Hey I remember you two!" He said looking at cup and mugs, "you almost killed us, but we almost killed you too, so we're good right?" Cuphead looked a little confused, then responded, "uh, yeah, sure." Then he ran over to a table where Mugman was sitting and king dice was shuffling the cards. Then t-bone came up behind Spector and about scared the shit out of him. "Oh geez t, I didn't see you there." T-bone looked down at him and said, "yes clearly," then he looked at me, "and who are you?" He asked. "Oh, I'm Cagney, Cagney carnation." T-bone had the look of extreme disapproval on his face and Said, "uh huh." And dragged specter out. When I returned to our table, king dice whispered, "you look really red, are you ok?" I felt my face "uh, y-yeah, i'm great! hey boys, i have to go home, king dice can walk you back." and i ran out the door. oh my god. i thought. i cannot have a crush on him.