Chapter 2

(Demi's POV)

I woke up naked in an empty bed. As I start to fully wake up, I remember last nights events. I slept with Naya. I wanted to get over Wilmer, but something about last night just felt right. 

I go downstairs to see breakfast laid out on the table with a note. I pick up the note and realize that it was Naya who wrote it. 

"Goodmorning, Demi. I hope you are feeling better. I had to go to work, but don't worry, I'm not going to say anything. Just give me a call and let me know when you can come back to work. XO - Naya." 

That was sweet of her to make breakfast. I guess I'll give her a call later. I don't know if we should discuss last night or just pretend like it never happened. I do still love Wilmer, but I don't know if we can work it out this time. Naya just helped me forget about that shit. 

I decide to call Naya and tell her that I can come tomorrow. The line rings once or twice, but she finally picked up. 

"Hello?" she answers. 

"Hey, it's Demi." I reply. 

"Hey, Demi. Are you okay?" she asks sounding concerned. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Um, you can tell Ryan that I can be there tomorrow." I inform her. 

"That's great. I'll tell him. Goodbye, Demi." she says. 

"Uh, Naya?" I ask trying to get her attention.

"Yes?" she asks. 

"Thank you." I say. 

"For what, Dems." Naya asks. 

"For helping me forget about things." I say. 

"No problem. I'm here anytime." she replies. 

"Goodbye, Naya. See you tomorrow." I say. 

"Goodbye, Demi." She says before she hangs up. 

(Naya's POV) 

Last night with Demi was something that I had never felt before. I have never felt this way about Demi; nevertheless thought about a girl that way. I wish I knew how she feels, but she just got broken up with, and I will not push her into things unless she wants them. I will let her initiate things. 

I walk down to Ryan's office to tell him about Demi, and then I drive home. 

I go into set exhausted because I couldn't sleep at all last night. All I could think about was Demi and our night we spent together. 

I go into hair and makeup, and almost fall asleep during the whole process. I get done and realize I have about fifteen minutes, so I go and get a coffee. I get to the machine, and I see a certain short, curvy, beautiful women. 

"Hey." I say softly. She turns around and seems surprised to see me. 

"Hey, Naya." she says.

"How are you?" I ask. 

"I'm making it. And you?" Demi asks with a look of concern in her eyes.

"All right, I'm all right," I say looking into her eyes," So, you ready to get to the set?" I ask, changing the subject. 

"As ready as I'll ever be." she sighs. 

"All right, well, let's go." I say and we begin to walk to the set.