Chapter 1

Riiiiiinnnggggg....

"Shit im late!" I run to my class as quickly as possible hoping and praying the teacher wasnt in yet.

Once I reached the door I peaked in not seeing the teacher. Phew...that was close...

Before I could walk in I felt a rough hand on my shoulder. Fuck my life... I slowly turned around to see Mr. Kim.

"Well good morning Taehyung, it would seem that you are late today. Again" I gulped. "S-sorry Mr. Kim..."

He sighs letting me go. "Go to your seat so I can start class. Youre lucky im letting you go." I bowed thankfully and ran to my seat earning a few laughs from my classmates.

"Psst Tae." I looked up at mt best friend Jimin. "What?" He leaned closer. "Why were you late?" I groaned to myself. "Late night...im fine though." He nodded patting my back and took his notes quietly.

I felt so tired I struggled to stay awake the whole class period. Eventually I dozed off but once the bell rang Jimin poked me in the side. I jolted. "Hmm?"

"Wake up lazy. Go to your next class ill see you during lunch okay?" I nodded and walked to my next class.

(Girls squealing) "omg Jungkooks so hot"
"I know right?"
"I really want to be his girlfriend!"

I just rolled my eyes as I made my way to the back seat. God they get so annoying...I layed my head down waiting for class to start.

"Excuse me" I looked up to see the bad boy of the school. Jeon Jungkook. Although id be lying if I said he wasnt hot as fuck. "Yes..?"

He leaned closer. "You are in my seat." I scoffed. "Is your name on it? No I dont think so." He chuckled and held my chin. Once he did that some girls were squealing, some were mad that he was touching me but I didnt care.

He whispered in my ear. " youre lucky youre cute, otherwise my fist would kiss that pretty face you got." I bit my lip. Did my heart just jump..!?

I cleared my throat trying to hide my emotions. "Well then I guess its my lucky day." I said looking in his eyes. He laughed. "Indeed."

He let me go and sat across from me kicking his feet up on the desk and I let out a sigh. Jesus one more second and I wouldve died from his looks.

I watched him curiously. Out of the entire semester of not noticing me why talk to me now? I shrugged at my thoughts as I heard the class bell ring.

As usual another boring class and me trying not to fall asleep. "Tae.." My heart stopped before I looked up the owner of the voice.

"Dont fall asleep~" Jungkook said softly, almost too softly. I covered my blushing face with my sleeves amd sat up. What is he doing to me...

He chuckled an moved to the seat next to me without anyone noticing. "Why are you blushing hmm?" His dark eyes glued to me like I was his prey.

"I-Im not blushing..!" I glared at him. He smiled. He looks like a bunny. My heart beated fast. I didnt know he had a cute side..he leaned in really close to my face.

"Meet me in the bathroom after school okay~?"  He said smirking.

I nodded nervously. What is he planning? I thought. Although I couldnt help but blush a little.

Before I knew it, class had ended and I made my way to meet up with Jimin for lunch.

"TaeTae!!" He waved at me smiling. I jogged over giving him a fist bump smiling. "Hey, I got huge news to tell you!"

We sat together under a tree and once I knew no one was around and leaned over to Jimin. "Jungkook talked to me today in class."

He eyes widened. "Really?? Why? What he say??" I blushed a little smiling. "I dont really know why he did but he grabbed my chin and got really close to me and he told me I was cute."

He punched my arm teasingly. "Ooo Tae's got a thing for the schools badboy." I pushed him away laughing. "Shut up Chim. He also said to meet him in the bathroom after school."

Jimin grinned evily. "Tae's going to get fuucked. Tea's going to get fuucked!" I quickly covered his mouth turning red and he giggled under my palm. "Shhhh!!!" I hissed embarrassed.

I let him go and he laughed. "Im teasing. Wonder what he wants to tell you. If something happens call me Ill be right there." I smiled and nodded. I know you will.

-Time Skip-

School went by pretty fast surpisingly considering most of my classes were boring as hell. I packed up my things and walked to the bathroom nervously.

-Jungkooks POV-

"Hey Ill catch up with you later, Im meeting someone today after school." I said looking at my friends. We all said bye and split ways.

I wonder if he's actually going to come...I thought. what am I saying of course he will. I shook my head and waited by the bathroom.

It didnt take long untill I saw Taehyung walk up to me. He looks so cute and small. I thought smiling to myself.

Tae walked up to me. "H-hey so..what is this about?" I checked him out slowly and grabbed his hand pulling him in the bathroom. I make sure we were alone before locking the door.

Tae gulped. "J-jung-!" I grabbed him by his waist lifting his chin so he looks at me in the eyes. I could see how red he was and I smiled.

"I wasnt sure when would be the right time to get you alone with me." I looked down at his lips. Very kissable. I thought.

Tae stuttered. "W-what are you doing?" He asked. I placed a small kiss on his perfect nose. "I actually came to confess to you." I could feel his heart beat against my chest.

"C-confess?" He bit his lip nervously and it took everything in me to not pin him against the wall. "Yes, I have to say Mr. Taehyung Ive had my eye on you for a while."

He looked away shyly. "M-me too." I smiled. "Oh yeah? Guess today is my lucky day." I leaned in closer to his ear.

"Even if you are my hyung, im still going to be in control." I whispered.

-Taehyungs POV-

I shivered at how deep his voice was against my ear. Im his hyung..? Why am I acting like the younger one this isnt how it goes. I tried not to fall so easily to his charms and looked at him in the eye.

"You control me? Dont make me laugh. I am your hyung, its the other way around." He chuckled pulling me close.

"Is that so?" He asked teasingly.

I nodded still trying to hold my ground. "If thats the case then why are you so hard already? Also you havnt pushed me away either."

I blushed hard not realizing that I was. Shit..thats so embarrassing. I tried to pull away but he gripped my waist tighter and kissed my neck.

I struggled to keep my moan in but I failed growing weak from his touch. Goddamit why did I have to be bottom.
I felt his smirk against my neck.

"Someone wants me." I shook my head pushing against his chest weakly. He laughed placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

Now that sent me over and my knees buckled from under me and I held onto his strong shoulders. He smiled and let me go. "We will see who tops. Ill see you around cutie."

He ruffled up my hair and left the bathroom leaving me red and dumbfounded.

C-cutie..??