Chapter 5

-Taehyungs POV-

I woke up to see my beautiful boyfriend asleep next to me and I rub his face gently. "You look like a baby." I giggle.

It took me a minute to remember that we were at MY HOUSE in MY BED. I gasped falling of the bed.

THUD!

Jungkook shot up with his eyes half closed. "Tae~?" I was running around my room. "Shit..shit..shit"

He rubbed his eyes watching me in confusion and stood up. "Baby, why are you freaking out." He held me and stopped looking at him.

"Because I totally forgot about my dad being coming home early today!" He raised is eyebrow. Fuck that was hot.

"And youre freaking out because?" I sighed. "Because he doesnt know Im gay he thinks im straight." He nodded understanding.

"Well I dont think theres anything to worry. Id love to meet your dad." I blushed and layed my head on his chest. "Okay.."

-----

-Jungkooks POV-

We sat on the couch waiting for his dad to get home. Which should be about half and hour or so.

We did put on a movie but I was too busy staring at Tae that I didnt even know what was going on, but I didnt care either.

He smiled when I started to play with his hair while he layed on my chest. "You're so beautiful Tae." He blushed while he bit his lip. "Thank you~"

I licked my lips looking at his stunning features. We got time for a little fun dont we? I thought to myself as I slowly rubbed my hand up and down his chest purposely going over his nipples.

He gasped at the sudden action and blushed harder. I kept going when he didnt say anything, glyding my hands lower..and lower until I was rubbing his inner thighs.

He moaned holding onto my forearms already breathing faster. "Kookie..." He whispered softly and I hummed in response.

"Wont my dad see us..?" I gently palmed his already hardened member earning a louder moan. "Well I could stop teasing you, or would you rather have me fix this?" I smirked.

-Taehyungs POV-

His hand rubbed against my member causing my hips to lift up in response and I moaned louder panting. "F-fix it.." I muttered.

He smirked at how needy I was. I couldnt help it, he made me weak with every touch.

He unzipped my pants and slide it just enough to start pumping me. Apparently I was really horny cuz I was a moaning mess.

"M-mmm jungkook~" I gripped his thighs tightly feeling my legs shake from being pleasure.

He smiles and growled in my ear making my body shudder. "Youre so submissive babyboy. I enjoy watching you shake under my touch."

I moaned listening to him as he pumped faster. I already getting close and I squirmed a little moaning very loud. "Oh shit! Im..c-close!"

We stopped when we hear keys at the door and we sat up quickly as I pulled my pants up zipping it just in time.

"Oh Tae, why arent you in school? And whos this?" I held a pillow in my lap to cover my now enraged boner.

"D-dad this is Jungkook. He took me home since a few girls tried to hurt me." Jungkook stood up and bowed to my father and he smiled.

"Thank you I appreciate you taking care of my son." Jungkook nodded smiling.

"So are you and Tae friends?" He asked. We both looked at eachother and I looked at my dad. "A-actually dad...hes my boyfriend. Im...im gay."

He took a minute to process it but laughed which made me confused. "I've always known you were and im very happy you found such a handsome young man."

We smiled relieved as kookie held my hand. "Me too." I said blushing. Ok not to be rude dad but my dick is throbbing right now!!

"Well looks like I have to go get take out since I still cant cook." Yes go get food so I can fuck him already!

"Jungkook will you stay for dinner?" He nodded. "Id love that sir."

My dad grabbed his keys and waved. "Ill be back in an hour." I waved bye to him with my boxy smile.

As soon as the door closed I pinned jungkook to the floor slowly grinding against him making me moan. "Jungkook I swear to god if you dont take me right now im going to explode."

Junkook blushed hard at the side of Tae like this and grinned. "You're going to explode regardless once im done with you."