13

"Fuck." Jinyoung groaned with frustration. "We'll come back for you Britt!" 

"Who called the police?" Angie asked. 

Sariah smiled. 

"They did." She walked out. "Thank you." Sariah greeted the police. 

"Sorry we couldn't get here sooner, none of you were harmed?" The officer asked. 

"No we're fine but my door." Sariah looked at it. 

"All the hardware shops are closed at this time." The officers looked at her. 

"Are you serious?" Sariah looked at the broken door. 

"We cover it with wood but you girls will have to stay at a hotel for the night." The officer said. 

"That's fine with us." Sariah looked at the girls. "We'll pack up real quick." 

The girls got clothes for a night. Bia packed a small bag for Lucas. Sariah made sure the front entrance way was covered before they left for the hotel. The girls got settled into the room. 

"Two beds." Bia looked at Sariah. 

"It's the best I can do. Kihyun puts me on a budget every time he leaves." Sariah sighed. 

"Me and Angie can bunk together. You and Bia can bunk together." Britt said. 

Her buzzed fearing it was Jaebum she ignored it. I kept buzzing. 

"Who is blowing up my phone." Britt pulled her phone from her pocket. 

She looked at the messages. 

"Hyungwon..." Britt looked at Bia. "How did Hyungwon get my number Bia?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Bia smiled flopping on the bed. 

"At least the beds are big." Angie sat on the bed. 

"I'll order some pizza." Sariah said. 

"How much did he give you?" Bia asked. 

"Enough to get back." Sariah nodded. 

Britt texted Hyungwon back. 

Britt
Yeah, I'm okay. I just need sleep. 

Hyungwon 
Get some sleep then 

 Britt put her phone and looked out the window. Jaebum wanted her. He wasn't going to let anything get in his way. Silent tears ran down her face. 

"Britt are you okay?" Angie rubbed her back. 

"Yeah." She lied. 

Angie could tell she didn't want to talk about it. 

"Alright." Angie went back to bed to check her phone. "Oh, who?" 

She opened her phone. 

Squishy Bottom MinMin
Are you okay? I wish I was there to protect you :( I miss you 

Angie
Yeah, I'm fine now that we are at the hotel. 
I think something is wrong with Britt

Can you have Hyungwon talk to her? 

Squishy Bottom MinMin

Yeah, I'll have him talk to her. Get some rest. 

Angie 

I will 

Minhyuk never responded back. 

"Pizza is here." Sariah said. 

Britt turned around to see a glimpse of Yugyeom. 

"Don't worry. I won't tell Jaebum." Yugyeom smiled. "I promise." 

"Thanks." Britt smiled back. 

"Have a good night." Yugyeom waved bye and left. 

"I hope he keeps his promise." Angie said. 

"He will." Britt looked at them. "He's like a brother to me." 

The night went by without any of them sleeping. They stayed up listening to Sariah talking about her old memories with the boys. 

"Let's get some coffee then go back to the house." Sariah stretched. "I need to get that door fixed." 

They stopped by Starbucks getting coffee then made their way back to the house. As she pulled into the driveway an old man was already there fixing the door. Sariah got the car and greeted the name. 

"You must be the owner of the house." The old man bowed. "I'll have your door fixed up in a few." 

"Thanks, how much will this cost?" Sariah asked. 

"The officer already paid for it." The old man smiled. 

"Oh." Sariah looked at the girls. 

Once the old man left the girls cleaned up the house. They all crashed on the couch. Britt woke up to knocking on the door. Sariah opened her eyes looking at the door. 

"If it's Jaebum I'm kicking him in his balls." Sariah stood. 

She opened the door. 

"We came to collect Britt." He spoke. 

"She's not an item." Sariah shut the door and locked it on them. "Leave before I call the cops." 

"Please don't make this hard on us." He said. "We get punished every time..." 

He stopped himself from talking. 

"You got Yugyeom in trouble Britt." He spoke. "After Jaebum beat him, he left. We haven't been able to find him." 

Britt opened the door. Tears ran down her face. 

"Don't lie to me." Her voice tightened up. 

She turned to Sariah. 

"I need to go look for him." Britt sniffed. 

"We'll all go, minus you two." Sariah looked the two boys. "Bia. Angie. Get up." 

Sariah grabbed her car keys. They drove around town looking for Yugyeom. Britt started crying feeling bad. Sariah looked in her rear view mirror. 

"They're not following us anymore." Sariah sighed with relief. 

"I think I know where he is." Britt looked at Sariah. 

They drove to a wooded area. Sariah pulled up next to the car that was parked there. Britt got out and followed the man made path. 

"Please be here." She mumbled to herself. 

The girls followed behind her. Britt's eyes widen with tears as she saw Yugyeom laying against the tree looking out over the cliff. 

"Yugyeom!" Britt call out to him as she ran to him. 

"Let's take him back to the house." Bia said. "He's in bad shape." 

⊰❉⊱

Don't be trapped in someone else's dream - V of BTS