3

Bia woke up to the smell of breakfast. She slumbered into the kitchen to find Sariah and a guy she hasn't meet yet cooking.

"Breakfast isn't ready yet, get out." He spoke.

"Kihyun." Sariah slapped his arm.

"What?" Kihyun gave her a stern look.

"Be nice."

"It's okay, I'm used to people being mean to me." Bia put on a fake smile.

"This is Kihyun, my boyfriend. I told you about him." Sariah said.

"It's not that I don't like you...I just..."

"You don't have to explain yourself." Bia hushed him. "I'll come back when breakfast is done."

Bia left and went wondering around the house. It was huge. She opened a door and found a gym.

"I think I just entered heaven." Bia smiled looking around.

"Oh.."

Bia turned around to see the guy who man handled her yesterday.

"What are you here to man handle me again?" Bia crosses her arms.

"No, I'm here to work out." Wonho shook his head. "Also sorry about that. I was instructed to hold you down whenever you try to escape."

"I won't be escaping any time soon." Bia sighed. "My family is probably having a field day now that I'm not home."

"Aw don't say that." Wonho eyes soften up.

"Sadly it's the truth." Bia looked around. "Mind if I work out with you?"

"Have at it." Wonho smiled.

The two worked out and talked. Bonding fast. They walked out laughing up a storm.

"But understand. Jooheon only did it because he likes you...a lot." Wonho patted her shoulder.

Bia sighed. Sariah now him.

"I understand that he likes me but I can't...I can't forgive him or any of you." Bia shook her head. "You guys kidnapped me."

"I know...but we will do anything to keep our members happy." Wonho gave her a sad look. "I know sorry won't fix anything but give us a chance. Give Jooheon a chance."

"I'll have to think about it...also do I get freedom?" Bia asked Wonho before he walked off.

"That's not up to me." Wonho shrugged his shoulders before walking away.

Bia sighed and walked to her room. There was a crate of clothes on her bed. She walked up seeing a note.

I hope you like them
x Jooheon

Bia pulled out the clothes. It was everything that she would wear. With a smile on her face she walked into her rooms bathroom washing off quickly. Bia tried on the clothes.

"How did he know my size?" She asked looking at herself in the body mirror.

She walked out looking around.

Should I run for it?

Her thought was canceled by someone rapping. She followed the voice only to end up in Jooheon's room.

"Oh.." Bia's eyes widened. "Sorry to interrupt."

"No no it's fine." Jooheon smiled. "Do you need anything?"

"Uh no." Bia shook her head. "Your rapping, it was good. Like really good."

Jooheon smiled widely.

"I see you liked them clothes." Jooheon pointed out.

"Oh yeah thank you." She smiled.

I guess he's not that bad after all.

"Wanna hear some more?" Jooheon asked.

"Yes." Bia walked in sitting next to him.

He started rapping looking at the paper then he looked up at her. Their eyes locked.

"Oh my goodness." Bia stood holding her heart.

"Are you okay?" Jooheon asked worried.

"Yeah just..wow." Bia laughed.

He was close to capturing her heart.

"Hungry?" Jooheon asked. "I noticed you skipped breakfast. Wonho did to."

"Oh yeah I was in the gym with Wonho." Bia nodded her head. "He's a nice a guy."

Her words made Jooheon's eye twitch with jealously. Bia walked to the door.

"He also has a nice body." She smiled.

She could tell Jooheon was getting mad.

"But he's not the one who almost captured my heart." She winked and ran off.

"What!?" Jooheon ran after her.

"I'm not repeating myself." Bia laughed.

Jooheon's eyes lit up with joy. Bia stared at him.

He wasn't so bad after all.

"Don't look at me like that." Jooheon said, he felt his body go weak.

"Like what?" Her eyes softened and a light smile formed on her face.

"Ahh look at them." Sariah spoke softly to Kihyun.

She wrapped her arms around him smiling.

"I don't trust it...she's up to something." Kihyun looked down at Sariah. "Ima keep an eye on her."

⊰❉⊱

Love yourself. Be yourself. Believe in yourself. Because there is nothing more better than being YOURSELF.