A Sober and a Drunk, hmmm?

A/N

yo guys sorry i haven updated thnks for at least two votes hehe yea i kno i suck i guess i should jus quit or u could save my work and vote and comment but its ur decision not mine i will still love you no matter what kay? now lets get started

•Shizuo POV•

I ran faster and faster, til I made it to the sushi restraunt. I looked all over and then spotted a very familiar fur jacket. "IIIII ZAAAAA YAAA -KUUNNN" Iyelled in his direction. He turns and face me. "Oh" *hiccup* "Hey shizu-chan, how's it g" *hiccup* "goin" His cheecks were burning red and he could hardly stand. It was apperant that he was drunk.

"Shizuo!" He pointed at me -at least tried to- with the sake bottle in his hand. "Curse you for being so damn seeeeexy~" He giggled. What the hell is he talking about! "Flea, what the hell are going on about." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "It's your fault I'm like this." He said hitting his chest with the bottle. I was curious , so I kept the conversation goin. "And how is that" I said crossing my arms. "Because" *hiccup*"I love you Shizuo" He step closer and closer, until there wasnt any space between us. "Back the hell up fl-" He kissedme before I could finnish. Why haven't I pushed him off yet. Instead I wrapped my hands around his waist. He tried to dominate my mouth, but I wasn't letting that happen. I pinned his tongue with mine. Afterwards I searched every part of his acohol flavored mouth. He moaned almost about to fall to his knees. Who knew I could be this good of a kisser? He pulled away. "Shi...shi...zu...o" He tried speaking but was out of breath. " Oh shut it" I picked him bridal style and headed to his house.

~~~~~

We got there and I still had him in my arms. I reached into his pockets and felt his harden member. He bit his lip to stop a moan. "mnnnnnngh" He grunted as his eyes fell to the back of his head. I finally got the keys and opened the door. I went upstairs and entered the first room I saw. Luckily it was his. I threw him on the bed and hovered over him on all fours. "What now, Shizu-chan?" He seemed a lil sober, but how the hell could I tell.

I couldnt stop myself I wanted more than just kissing. "I'll show you." i whispered in his ear seductively. I started to kiss and suck on his neck. He squirmed under me. His knee bumped into my hard on. But I held back the moan, unlike he did. I took out his one of his knives and cut open his shirt. "That was uncalled for Shizu-chan" I ignored it and sucked on his right nipple and played with the left one. "I'm guessing this is to, huh?" He moaned slightly. Heading towards the no touch zone he begged for me to stop. "Shizuo please no more ple-" Before he could finnish i had already had his hard coack in my mouth. Sucking until he came, right on my face. He moaned every second of it. He tried pushing my head off , but it didnt help. I stil lust for more, so I put his legs around my waist. "Wh-what are doing?" He asked as I took out my shaft that was soaked in pre-cum. It was no doubt about it, he wanted it. I mean he wrapped his arms around my neck. I beant down and whispered in his ear. "Im gonna go in ok." "WAIT!" He yelled. "You havent preppared me yet!" I ignored every word as I continued "This is your punishment I-za-ya." I started to push the tip in. He moaned loudly. He was really enjoying this, I havent even got it in completely. Fter a while, I got it in. And I thrust in and out and in and out...until. "AHHHHH SHIZUO" I realized I hit it.

I chuckled as I continue to thrust. "I hit it didnt I?"

There wasnt any sounds but him panting. "Didnt I?" He nodded his head vigirously. "YES, YES NOW PLAEASE STOP IM BEGGING YOU SHIZUO, PLEASE." I laughed harty this time. "Of course," His face lit a lil "Not! I like this side of you its cute and you calling my name is priceless." He bit his lip. "I know you want it Izaya, so keep calling out my name." I kept hitting his love spot. "AHHHH Shi...shi...u...o." He was outta breaths and speech. He was to fucking cute. I finally came and he did again on my chest.. I wanted to keep going but he has had enough. I could feel his ass clenched to my cock. I came out of him and he dropped all limbs on the bed lifelessly.

A/N

So anyways you guys did u like it was it too much should i redo or never do anyhing smutty again tht would be bad i red so much of it but cant write it myself *sigh* oh well just tell me wat u think vote an comment plz and thnk u love you guys firever and always