lamars pov

yeah right there girl. mhhmmm dont stop ...lamar screamed

    mhmmm i bet your girl dont know how to do it like me , the girl speak.

        you damn right my tension is all gone thanks to you...how the hell you know how to do that with your toungue you had me almost lol.

     well you wanna do round 4 ,since i can show you some more things i know up my sleeve, the girl said. umm hold real fast let me get,Damn its 12 alreadyy.umm you need to go now ,like right now.

 why all the rush i thought you wanna go at it again? i wasnt good enough for you or something or your bixtch coming .is that bixtch coming i want to know!!!!!  look cece ima let her know soon or later.

 I love you cece and i want to be yours forever so can you stop this and leave please. lamar if you love me why hes you keep doing this just break it off with her . like it dont make any since to cheat on her when you dont even care about her like that.

yo cece i cant deal with this right now like really cant. i mean i care about her but i dont feel the same way i feel about you. SO WHY YOU NOT BREAKING UP WITH HER!!!!! like i want to know lamar i really do.becuase i cant , why you cant lamar you hurting me more than you hurting her.look can you go.

okay fine leave out here confused. lamar kissed cece very passionately. baby soon or later we will be toghether agagin okay. ooh okay then. but can you help me find my panties please. okay i will. 10 mins later

alright bye boo. okay call me later cece .. love you ..

 ring..ring... ooh hey Rain , baby where are you ?

ooh im almost there can you meet by wendys?

yeah sure see you there..

alright bye

bye

man i dont know what im getting myself into but i know i need to get out of it fast.