chelsea pov

i cant believe this nigga kicked me out. i feel very dirty like who do he think he is ? why do i make him play me like that , like really if he really love me why he kick me out his house for her.

   yes the girl is my bestfriend but i do care for her , i mean like i said i tried to warn her that he will hurt her but she dont listen.i dont feel bad about having sex with him becuase he was mine first.

  THE BOY IS MINE!!!!!! i know ya think im stupid but no im not he loves me. and i love him 2. if ya are wondering how i got there fast , is becuase i got a car and i made rashad distract rain by lying to him saying she got a big crush on him she just dont know how to get out her chest.

 yess im a genuis . soon i went back to my girls and finish helping out the captain with our new routines.before i could even turn, miguel is all up on my face saying "wassup sweetie how you doing?"

 hey miguel and nothing just chillin. well you wanna take a ride with me cece. ummmm no i do not ! i got my own car.....but you can follow me to the mall to buy me stuff.

    ooh really since i brought you that car you think you hot shxt huh? yess i really do , thanks you very much miguel i said .. so lets go i dont want to be here nomore.

alright cool imma follow you cece. alright but before i walk to the entrance of the school . he pulled me back and whispered in my ear saying how he cant wait to get me to back to the crib.

i just winked at him and swayed to my silver mecedes he brought me. i know alot of people think ima hoe but i really dont care becuse i only had sex with two boys and thats miguel and lamarr.

see miguel is a rapper/singer and he was brought up into a rich family and no im not poor but i like the nicer things in life and thats my suppler. he gives me things i want and need.

 and lamarr is not rich but he have everything i need. . and the only thing thats sets him apart from miguel is that i love him and he got my heart.

anyways 20 mins later we was at the mall. and walked there holding hands. yes we had stares becuase we looked so cute together. but mostly girls was staring becuase miguel is gorgeous.

i mean hes tall 6 feet tall and he has caramel skin. he got hazel eys and he has waves in his hair.also what makes him sexy is that he has a muscular body and  his voice sounds so deep .

 it took us like 4 hrs of shopping and we went to stores like rue 21, forever 21,bebe,victoria secret and other stores. when we left we have over 15 bags of stuff. i know i got it like that. after that he follwed me home and helped me with my bags and since my mom not home i just parked my car on the other side of the road.

and went inside his maybach and he rode us to nice italian restuarant. since hes paying i order some stuff shells and pasta and he order some spagettii. we was talking about school and other things like our goals a sin always.

after he paid the check i knew what the deal was. i have to paid him off with something special. he smiled cuase he got my drift.so he drove me to his own nice condo. yes he have his own house and yes hes 17. i know he got it like that.

so anyways we got there and we went up his room. he dimed the lights down and started to play sade song "paradise" . then we got into the mood.

well he really did becuase the only thing i was worry about lamarr and how one day we going to get back together. i wasnt even paying attention enough to know he enter me.

 im not going to lie he got game.and he know how to pleasure me but i want love and all he got for me is money. i know he dont love me either , he just want what i got from him. and the same with me.

 he was goin in and out and 30 mins later he was finished. after that i fell right to sleep. when i woke up the next day, this niggahad the nerve staring at me drinking his orange juice shaking his head in disgraced.

then as im used to , he started to yelling crazy like, bixtch what do you think this is a shelter, get out my house you sket .i didnt show any emotions i just got up and put my clothes on and left.

 see he always do that every morning after we have intercourse. becuase every morning he wake up early and his girlfriend always calling him. and hes so delusional  that everytime he wake up he realized what he did.

then 2 weeks later he come back to me and do the same thing again. thats why i know he dont love me. and thats why i dont love him , i only use him for money.

sometimes i feel stupid that i didnt just drove to his house. becuase now i have to rush and take a bus home and get dress to go my lame ass school