s e v e n t e e n

@tessawills: cause i'm obsessed with myself too

@roadtripbrooklyn @roadtripandy and 2,375,015 other like this.

@username1: lOoOvE that song sm <3

@tessawills: reply to @username1: awwwh thank you beautiful <3

@roadtripbrooklyn: i'm obsessed with you too

@username2: tesslynnnnnnn!

@username3: holy shit, brooklyn's making obvious he likes her #tesslyn

@username1: HOLY SHIT SHE NOTICED ME!!!

@tessawills: reply to @roadtripbrooklyn: i guess i'm obsessed with you too..

@username4: shiiit are they dating?! #tesslynisreal

t e s s a

i woke up way before brooklyn this morning. i was bored of laying down but the only thing that stopped me from getting up was brooklyn's arms wrapped tightly around mine. i studied his face - taking in all the little details. his small freckles you can barely see. his long eyelashes. his mouth slightly parted as tiny snored were head from him. i smiled.

i was way too busy looking at him that i didn't realise his eyes were opened very slightly.

"morning brookie"

"morning beautiful" he smiled timidly. my cheeks turned a light pink as he moved onto his back and i laid my head on his bare chest.

not even gonna lie - he smells fucking amazing.

we were just laying there when the door burst open, revealing rye and andy stood there.

"get up lovebirds!" andy yelled as he ran over and shook us.

"we're awake andyyy" i whined.

"brooklyn c'mon! we have to film our cover" rye shook us this time.

"guyys" brooklyn whined as well, his voice husky.

"yeah, i have to go to the studio today and record my cover anyways at around 12 so i need to get up" i told him as rye and andy left the room.

"what song are you doing?"

"the vamps' new song; hair too long" i told him. i bloody love that song so much right now. he nodded and took his hands from around my waist to stretch. i took this as my chance to get up because we all know that i would never get up.

"heyyy, why did you get up?" he asked.

"i need to get ready" i said as i grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. i quickly got changed and did my morning routine before running out the bathroom and putting my bag back beside brook's bed.

*with some black denim shorts underneath*

"c'mon brooklynnn" i whined "get up"

i grabbed his arm and began pulling his out of bed. i pulled him onto the floor and he just laid there when all of a sudden he pulled me down onto him.

"brooklyn!" i laughed as i got up off him. "get dressed brookie"

"what're you gonna do if i don't?"

"i'll never kiss you again"

that was obviously a lie.

he scrambled up to his feet and hugged me.

"no no no, i'm sorry"

i smiled.

"get changed then. you have to get ready and film for the roadies!"

"okay" he kissed my head and i walked out of the room.

"what are you smiling at?" mikey asked me when i walked into the 'mindy' room.

"huh? oh - um nothing"

"hmmm sure" andy joined in.

"andyyy! you're supposed to be on my side"

"sorry babe but we all know why you walked out brook's room smiling and blushing" he smirked.

"andyyyy" i whined. "nothing happened"

"mmhmm sureee"

"ugh i hate you! andyyyy"

"yeah okay love you too tessa"

i rolled my eyes.

"rye sort your boyfriend out"

"andy stop winding her up" he said

"ryeeee you're supposed to be on my side!" he whined.

"ha ha. how does it feel?" i laughed.

"shut up" he mumbled.

i laughed loudly.

"what's funny?" brooklyn asked as he came into the room. i shook my head at him and told him nothing.

"okay?"

"well, i better be going now. i have to go home then go to the studio" i said before walking back into brook's room and taking my bag.

"awwh don't leave tessa!" andy hugged me.

"sorry babes. i'll come by tomorrow. if that's okay with everyone else?"

everyone nodded.

"see?"

"okay"

i hugged brooklyn

"bye brookie"

"bye tess, love you"

"love you too" i said as he kissed me head secretly kissed my lips.

i hugged everyone else and left to go home.

that boys makes me feel things i've never felt before..

------------------------------

sorry this is really short :(

i'm seeing the vamps next week and i can't wait!

-caitlin