ᔕI᙭

I strode down the halls of the sub, swinging my arms with emphasis. The dining hall was the closest to my room, since it used to be used for food storage. But the smell of raw food was totally wiped out with the sweet scent of fresh wood and carpet.

My outfit was completely comfortable, though I regret having to reject the clothes Nami generously gave me. But it will always be in my wardrobe if something happens to this outfit.

I pushed the double doors open to the dining hall. "Hey, I'm back." I said as I strode over to the guys. They were all sitting at the table, save for Law, who was leaning against the wall.

I felt Sachi and Penguin's eyes on me, widening when they noticed my outfit. "So cute!!!" they cried out as they fell back with nosebleeds.

"Uh," I furrowed my brows as I looked down at them. "Thanks for the outfit, Trafalgar." looking over to Law, I gave him a short, light-hearted wave.

Bepo smiled and waved to me, "It looks nice F/N! Although I didn't think Captain had such a wild taste!" the bear exclaimed happily.

Law sighed and hung his head, rubbing his temples. "I did not give her the uniform in that condition." he groaned.

I let out a chuckle, "I would be highly disturbed if you did give me this outfit. But no, I did make a few changes until it fit my style." I said.

"I can see that." Law said while looking up, his cheeks tinted in pink. I flashed him a small smile before striding over to the table and taking a seat.

"Well, you told me to come here. You gonna tell me why?" I asked, setting my chin on a fist. "Obviously I'm not here for food." I joked quietly.

"Earlier today, you never used your devil fruit power." Law explained, moving over to the table to take a seat. "And I'm still very curious as to what it is." he said as he sat down, folding his hands and sitting his chin on them.

"The only people who know what it looks like is me and The Strawhats. And they swore secrecy." I started. "I could just show you if you wish. But trust me, it's not pretty." I finished quietly.

Law smirked, "I'd be honored to see it," he said as he stood up, my brows rose and I followed him with my eyes as he walked over.

"You mean right now?" I asked with surprise, jumping out of my seat. "Captain, I don't think-." Law cut me off.

"No matter how long you wait, I'm still going to see it. Putting it off just makes you think about it even more," Law said, seeing right through me.

I scoffed at him and walked over to his side, "As you wish, Captain," I smirked as I did a sarcastic curtsey.

When I looked back up to him, he had a deep blush on his cheeks; even though he was scowling at me.

I looked at him with big eyes as he huffed, "So, what exactly is your devil fruit?" Law asked curiously.

"It's officially named The Devil Fruit. Though, I would call that a fitting name." I started explaining.

"If you can imagine Lucifer, then you should know what it looks like." I said lowly, brushing past him. And for once in a long time, I felt the cold beneath my feet, the chill that gave me good bumps.

--

"Is it everything you were hoping for?" I joked as I folded my wing back into me. Law stood in front of me with his arms crossed. We were on the deck of the sub now.

He stayed silent, "You can go back to the Strawhats whenever you feel like. We are stopping at Katheid Island," Law said, not commenting at all on my devil fruit.