part 26

recap...Sanskar talking his mom about his love..

Swara's house was.. decorated.. beautiful ..today is the day off laksh and swara 's engagement ..
Ragini was..making swara ready..

Swara's room....

Ragini...you are looking so beautiful swara...u don't know...why are u doing this..par m very happy for you....today you are going to get engaged with ur first love...there are only some personal who..get there first love ...as there life partner and u r one of them...

Ragini was in tears..she was going from there when swara held ragini's hand...

Swara...u know...what.. sometime..u Don't get what u want...ragini m not lucky...I am the most unlucky.. person .. firstly when I was with laksh...that time..when..I want him..he was not there than I got sanskar ..I got my love...what becomes my life in a very some time..but I guess he is also not there in my life...ragini...I am not love...when I wanted laksh ..her was away..now I want sanskar so he is away...
Saying this swara runs away from there crying ..

Ragini was also having tears...

(A black shadow was seen )

A car gets parked in front of swara's mension someone comes out in black suit and and goggles...he moves forward....

....Sanskar...(yes he was Sankar who has comes there to attend swara's wedding..)
Laskh calls him and takes away him...from there

Laskh...why r u doing this Sanskar...why...have u not seen swara's health...she has..swollen her eyes because of crying ..
Can't u see...what has happen to u yaar...I have seen u many times...in college too u always try to hurt swara...why..when ever she is with u
.she I always hurt ...whyyy..u know

Sanskar cuts him..

Sanskar ...why r u saying this...it's a very auspicious event for u...u have always dreamt to marry swara and see here it is...u r marrying her...

Laksh ..not like his...she loves u not me...she can never love...me..and if you r saying that...swara and I love each other...let me clear it...when we were in love...that time we were immature..

Sanskr...love is love..

Laksh..huh..u can never understand the true meaning..of love ...I was ryt from the starting..when I first encounter..u...that u r not the one who can get love....I don't know why swara falls for u...why she was attracted to u...but I promise u sanskar today if swara don't love me..it's ok..but I will surely make her the most happiest woman on the earth I promise ..I will keep her like queen ...it's my promise..aur ha..u r not allowed to cross her path now...I her's fiance order...

And he leaves from there ..
Sanskar takes her goggles his eyes were red and swollon ..

Sanskar says to himself...I believe u laksh..u will keep my swara  as the queen and the happiest women...

(A black shadow was shown )

Inside the house... everyone was waiting for swara...when swara comes down
She stops in getting middle and sees to sanskar..
With tears in her eyes...

Swara comes down and songs start

Paas aaye..
Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui

(Swara come in front of Sanskar and sees him)

Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi
Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
Jaa mile.. jaa mile..

(All the memories flashes all the romantic movement are shown
There first meet )

Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein.. manzilein..

(There rain romance is shown)

Rang thhe, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha

(Swara moves forward to laksh again memory of the romance is shown )

Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

(She stands side of laksh and sees towards Sanskar )
They both have tears

Hamari adhuri kahani..
Hamari adhuri kahani.. (x2)

(Laksh sees them both )(they both remembers there mussorie trip and there romance)

Khushbuon se teri yunhi takra gaye
Chalte chalte dekho na hum kahaan aa gaye

(Laskh mom comes forward and gives the ring to him swara forwarded her hand and he puts the ring in swara's hand)

Jannatein agar yahin
Tu dikhe kyon nahin
Chaand suraj sabhi hai yahaan
Intezar tera sadiyon se kar raha
Pyaasi baithi hai kab se yahaan

(Sanskar sees back he and was having tears)
He was not able to see his swara to becomes someone elses

Humari adhoori kahaani
Humari adhoori kahaani.. (x2)

Swara was moving her hand forwads when light gets off ...

Everyone was seeing here and there when video starts...

Everyone was shocked..

Swara sees towards Sanskar and he was shocked...

The video was of swasan making love ..and some of there cozy  photos

Scene faded..

In swara 's room
Swara 's father was angry...what was that ..swara ...u were in the embrance of Sanskar why..

Swara...was about to say but and her mom slaps her...she was shocked by this because her mom has slapped her who has never scold her ..
She was about to go when swara held her hand and ..

Swara ..when u have slapped me so u will not listen

And she starts telling her about her life about laksh ragini an sanskr.

Black shadow is again shown. .

Precap....swara's family goes to Sanskar's house for his hands for swara.. swaraglak confronting sanskar he says something which shocked everyone