T-3

August

"Tick tock, tick tock" I mugged waiting on who i learned was Najai to say whatever it was she had to say to me. "Aye Trigga' this nigga think we a joke" she laughed looking back at her.

I hadnt really learned much about them, but I could tell Trigga was the boss. She had the mentality, and she was clearly the smartest with this street biz.

"Look here. We came for one thing. Give it to us we'll leave and yall live" she shrugged her shoulders and she played with the gun in her hands. "Kill me" I smirked just to test her. She chuckled aiming her gun before pointing it behind me and firing a shot. I watch the bullet that went through Keys shoulder.

"Bitch" he grabbed his glock aiming it behind her hitting who they called Minnie in the leg. I just chuckled while shaking my head as they all began shooting each other. I nodded my head to Trigga telling her to follow me. We left the basement locking them inside before going to my office. I know she came to talk business, but I came for the complete opposite.

"All we wanna know is who you sent to kill-" I cut her off by connecting my lips to hers. Honestly, I wasnt even trying to fuck. I just wanted to taste her.

"Boy move" she pushed me back while trying to catch her breath. "You sure thats what you want?" I questioned walking back up to her. I placed my hand on her butt as my heavy breath fell unto her neck causing her body to quiver. "You know" I paused connecting my lips to her neck kissing in a slow and sensual pattern. "You're beautiful" I nibbled her neck just a little. My hands moved smoothly up and down her butt and before I knew it she was being held between me and the wall moaning out. She gripped my hair with her hands as I twirled my tongue along her lips before blowing her clit and tongue kissing it. I slowly slipped a finger inside causing her to go crazy on my shoulders.

She began grinding into my face as I walked over laying down on the couch allowing her to ride my face. I guided her hips and paused holding her in place as I sucked her glowing clit. I nibbled before flicking my tongue while she threw her neck back arching her back. "Be still" I told her as I felt her squirming on top of me, seconds later, I tasted every bit of dripping juices.

She smirked as she moved from my face pulling my pants down and sitting on my rock hard. She began rocking her hips on it causing me to groan while she started bouncing up and down. "Why'd you leave me" She questioned as she slowed down to whisper in my ear. While she was there, she nibbled on my ear throwing me off a little. "I thought you were dead!" She told me as she bounced up and down on me. "Fuck" I groaned closing my eyes as my member pumped in and out of her. "Im sorry Angela" I groaned. "It was best for both of us!" I said as I flipped her over lifting her legs over my shoulders

"This still yo favorite position?" I questioned with a smirk as I roughly rammed into her. I felt her walls tighten around me already knowing she was reaching her peek, so I pulled out flipping her over.

"I was gonna come back" I bit my bottom lip as I entered her from behind. "But I couldnt find you" I continued as she started to throw it back. "I left! I couldnt stand being there any longer I missed you too much" she spoke in breaths as she moaned out biting the pillow. "You still love me?" I questioned as I gripped her hair. "Yes daddy, I love you" she screamed as she came. "In me" she moaned causing my eyes to widen. Shrugging it off, I pumped one more time before nutting inside of her.

"I missed you so much Aug! Promise you wont leave me again" she looked me in my face. "I promise. Im sure I wont be able to" I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "No, I've been thinking about you, honestly Aug. if I would've gave you a baby in the first place you wouldn't have had to leave me for 3 whole years" she sighed.

I know, you're probably confused.

I met Angela when I was 12. She was my first love, my soulmate, we lost our virginity to each other, but eventually years later I got in the streets, I started cheating and fucking other females which was dumb cause she was always down for me,  and we broke up. After we got back together, it was some niggas after me and I left to avoid getting her hurt, but I was 19 then, and if I could take it back and kill them niggas all over again for making me leave her, I would.

I pulled her into my arms. "I love you Angela. I've always loved you. I thought about you every single day while I was gone. I knew sending some niggas to "kill" you would make you come look for me, so I went for it. But I didnt expect you to remember my face" I shrugged honestly. "I didnt, until I felt yo tongue" she blushed wrapping her arms around my neck "I love you too Aug. forever" she said "and always" I finished as we put our hands on our hearts before crossing our pinkies "right or wrong, til death due us part" we spoke in unison.

Man, I really missed this girl

Soooo, sorry for how long it took to finally update, but I think I did good, what yall think ?

Yall didnt expect that, did ya ? 🙃😘