Chapter 1

"This is fucking insane! What are we going to do now!" Chester yelled after hearing the news. Music has been outlawed all over the world. No one can play it or make any.

"First off,done yell...it's still to early for that.." reply a boy with black hair and green headphones.

"This is serious,Joe!" Chester yelled.

"You yell one more time,I'm kicking your ass," a voice came from behind them both.

"But this is very serious!" Chester said,almost yelling.

"And it's early in the morning and half of us are still sleeping!" The other male yelled at him,trying everything not to hit him.

"But Phoenix.."chester started,But was cut off by Phoenix hitting him upside the head.

"No more." Phoenix said,almost yelling.

"That was a little uncalled for.." joe said as he looked at Phoenix.

"You know chazy gets when he doesn't sleep,"replied Phoenix,"he must have stayed up all night,again."

Before any of them could say anything,their was a loud nose coming from the tv. Phoenix and Joe turned their heads to the tv to see what was going on,sure enough it was exactly what Chester was trying to tell them.

"People of the world,"the leader started to say,"I have an important announcement to make to all of you,as of right now. All music is outlawed. It has come to my attention that music is a gift from the devil himself. Anyone caught making or playing music will be in huge trouble."

"I knew he was no fucking good!" Phoenix yelled,clearly pissed.

"We have to wake the others and tell them,"suggestions Joe.

"Told ya," chester said.

"I swear to god I will hit you again chazy," Phoenix said with a growl,looking at Chester.

It took them awhile to wake the other three up. But once they did,they where informed about everything.

"Will,what are we going to do about this?" Rob asked,looking at the others.

"I got a text from John...he said theirs a Why to stop this.." chester started to stay,but stopped.

"What is it?" Phoenix asked.

"He said we could fight agents the leader,and to meet him...but theirs one problem.." chester said with a sign.

"What's the problem?" Asked brad,who was still half asleep.

"We would sacrifice our normal life's,meaning after this is all over with,we wouldn't be the same."Said chester.

"I'm in," Phoenix said,not a second after chester had finished talking."If it means bringing back music,I will die doing so."

"I'm in as well," rob and joe said at the same time.

"Anyone who isn't in?" Chester asked.

No one said anything,so they where all in. They had to wait till it got dark outside before they could meet John at the location,if they left when there was still daylight outside,they would be caught. Once it became nighttime,they left.

"So...where are we going?.." mike asked,looking to his right and right at chester.

"A place,John said what to look for and where it's by,but not what it is." Replied chester,looking back at mike.

"I swear if you two kiss imma hit you both." Phoenix said,behind both mike and Chester.

"You been very aggressive lately Phoenix...is everything alright with you?"Brad asked.

"I haven't been sleeping much,Joe keeps having bad nightmares and I'm the only one he trust enough to tell them to," reply Phoenix,looking at brad.

"We're Here!" Rob said with a bit of excitement in his voice.

"Welcome Linkin Park,you know once you enter,you can't change your mind." A voice said. He has black hair,a beard and brown eyes.