Chapter 5

"Should of kept you mouth shut,Rob," Phoenix said with a little hiss as he looked at Rob. It was later in the day and they were able to find safety again.

"Not my fault he was lying to us," Rob hissed back.

"You still shouldn't have said any-," Phoenix started to say.

"That's enough you to!" Joe said,starting at both of them,making them two shut up.

"Now what?" Rob asked,looking at them.

"Well...Chazy is doing something to the computer setup in the other room so it's hard to say what he's doi-," Mike almost finished before the dirty blond male was flown into the room and cover in dust and smoke,Landed on the floor with his legs resting on a coffee table.

"Are you alright!"  Mike asked with a little panic in his voice.

"Yea...system is working the way I want it to," Chester Replied as he got up,"since there's a training like room here,I redid the system so it will help us train."

"That's good," Brad said,"I think we should start the training tomorrow,since it is kinda late now and today has been a long day."

"You read my mind,Brad," Chester said with a bit of excitement,"plus it should help some of us to get into a better mood." He added as he looked right a Phoenix and Rob.

After that was said,Rob got up and went to the room he was in and slammed the door shut. The others stared at each other for a few moments,not say anything. It was clear they were all thinking the same thing but didn't want to go ask.

"Well," Brad said as he got up,"We're all thinking the same thing and since I share a room with him I'll go ask him."

Once that was said,He got up and went to his and Rob's room. He was a little scared of how it could end. But out of everyone,he was the only one who believes him and say the same things.