chapter 1: Asuna Elizabeth Yukki first day school

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki wake up from  her sleep. As she turn off her asuna wake up alarm clock , she get ready for her bus to arrive. I did her breakfast and her lunch bag for school. She change into her school uniform, she went downstairs as she greet me good morning.

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

" morning dad I am off to school".

I said:

"Asuna don't forget your lunch bag and your school bag I prepare for you".

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

" thank you dad", bye I am off".

Otsukomo kotori said:

" yawn morning miggy San how you sleep last night".

I said:

" I slept good Otsukomo, thank you for asking".

Otsukomo kotori:

"She put her arm on my shoulder as she smile and giggle".

I said:

"Otsukomo not right now okay I am making breakfast".

Yuzu yukihira said:

"Yawn morning shino what a lovely morning giggle".

Shino Hyuuga said:

"Sigh morning Yuzu yawn".

Princess Julia Elizabeth flare stop by at the resting place of Tadashi, she pray to him and thank him for being their with her at her side. Asuna bus arrive at the bus stop she see Illya and Miyu sitting together along with her classmate.

Illya said:

"Oh hey you must be the transfer student, my name is Illya and this is my friend Miyu".

Miyu said:

"It nice to meet you Asuna chan".

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

"It nice to meet both of you".

I saw shirio mess in her room, as I knock at her room. She open the door to her room. She said to me that she didn't mean to make a mess in her room. Shiori Akatsuki is now a normal student of the ahclemist academy.

Shirio Akatsuki said:

"Oh hey miggy San sorry for the mess I was working on anther Achlmiest magic , I'll clean up the mess okay".

I said:

"Well hurt up breakfast is almost ready, and where having guest coming to stay st our apparent house".

Shino Hyuuga said:

"Morning miggy San".

Otsukomo said:

"Sigh when are we gonna have our own house miggy San, I'm mean we beaten dranic and his black faction".

I said:

"Yeah but that was before now we have to pay the rent, and I have to pay the electric bill and the Uitiy".

Illya teacher said:

"Student allowed me to introduce you to Asuna Elizabeth Yukki, she is a transfer student".

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

"Teheh it nice to meet all of you".