chapter 4: a servant rescue Ren new Servant

After when Ren head back her house, she saw a younge girl with an archer gun. Ren ask her if she alright. Then four unknown heroic spirit attack ren out of no where. But the mysterious younge girl protect her with her life. She managed to save her from an heroic spirit assault. She woke up as she was  laying on the ground. She was weak from running from the unknown heroic spirit enemy. One night Ren yukihira open her eyes as she saw her laying on the ground. She brought her to her house. Then the younge awake as she did not know where she at. Ren ask her a question.

 Ren ask her a question

Ren yukihira said:

"Um excuse me are you alright".

Tsubaki said:

"Urrrghh where am I".

Ren yukihira said:

"Your in my room, and what your name".

Tsubaki said:

"My name m-m-m my name is, Tsubaki and thank you for your hospitality".

Ren yukihira said:

"I'll go make you some food, you must be hungry".

The door bell rang, it was Asuna Elizabeth Yukki and her servant Arisa Vlad.  Then Tsubaki spotted asuna Elizabeth Yukki, she aim at Asuna Elizabeth Yukki with her bow gun.

Ren yukihira said:

"Ahhh, no wait Tsubaki their not enemy there my friend".

Tsubaki:

"She lower her bow gun down, and stand down".

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

"Hey Ren I brought some snack we can eat and the home work is due until the next day".

Ren yukihira said:

"Oh good, let me get some book I borrow it might help us with our homework".

Arisa Vlad said:

"Never seen you before, wow your an archer class".

Tsubaki said: