chapter 2: an unknown enemy ambush

After school asuna waited for her bus to pick  her up from school. And unknown enemy approach her. She was wearing a blue hooded cloak and her class servant was a caster. Asuna start to run from a unknown caster. She try to hide from her but it was no use, she was on her trail. Medea the witch try to track her down and use her, magic spell against her. Asuna try to make a run from medea but she too fast for her.

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

"Ahhhhhhhhh, oh god why is that creepy lady following me".

Medea the witch:

"use her magic spell to blast her".

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki:

"She try to make a run behind the playground, she hide and couldn't make a noise".

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

"I am just an ordinary school girl, ahhhhhhhhhh".

Illya:

pull asuna Elizabeth Yukki arm and cover her mouth.

Illya said:

"Shhhhh okay she gone".

Then medea appear infront of them and try to blast them with her magic caster noble phantasum. Asuna hand glows as a command crest mark glow infront of her. Then a S-class servant name Arisa Vlad appear infront of her.

 Then a S-class servant name Arisa Vlad appear infront of her

Asuna Elizabeth Yukki said:

"w-w-who are you".

Arisa Vlad said:

" don't worried I won't hurt you, giggle".

The medea try to shoot her noble phantasum at the S-class servant, but it didn't effect her. Some how Arisa servant class change as a swordwomen into a gunner. Illya also copy the outfit of anther installation known as swordsmen.

Illya said:

Illya said:

"Hang on asuna I'll help you out".

Illya:

"Try to charge at medea as she strike her with her katana sword".

Medea was too fast for Illya asuna, then her hand glow a light auroa blue. Arisa realize her command mark was light blue. Arisa Vlad ask her what she want her to do.