Chapter One-The New Camper

《PERCY'S POV》

She came out of no where. She had long blue hair, deep ocean blue eyes, a black My Chemical Romance t-shirt on, black ripped jeans, black and white converse, and a face that screams sadness.

Goode High school wasn't for me, and as far as I could see, it wasn't for her either. She was bullied, abused, and didn't have any friends. She probably wouldn't want to be friends with me so I ignored her, but seeing her face seem so sad, broke my heart. No one should feel that way.

Although... she kinda reminds me of Nico in some creepy way.

My step-dad and English teacher took pity on her and gave her some slack because apparently her mother went missing when she was 2, and her father died not long after, leaving only her and her brother. No one knows her brother though. No one even knows her first name.

When we were at lunch, I decided to call Nico, Thalia, Annabeth, and Grover. Frank, Hazel, Jason, Leo, and Piper were somewhere else so I didn't call them. I went outside and dialed the number.

"Hey Perce! How's Goode treating you?" Grover asked.

I wanted to lighten up the mood more so my response was, "Good...e."

There was a moment of silence before everyone on the other side started dying of laughter. I only chuckled at my stupid pun.

"You are such a seaweed brain!" I heard Annabeth say after a fit of laughter.

"Hey, you gotta admit it was a good pun though, Wise Girl," I said.

"It was dumb," She stated, but I can see her smiling through the phone.

"Get a room," Nico said. Everyone laughed except me and Annabeth.

"Do you guys wanna come down here and hang out this weekend?" I asked kinda sounding excited.

"Yeah! That sound fun! We'll see ya then! Bye Percy!" Thalia said and hung up.

There was about 5 minutes left of lunch so I waited outside.

I was just sitting there when I heard sniffles. I sat up and looked around and saw no one around, crying. Everyone was at the outside tables talking with their friends.

The bell rang before I could find out where the crying was coming from.

Today was Saturday so I was super excited for Nico, Thalia, Annabeth, and Grover to come down to hang out with me. I missed them so much. I missed camp.

When they got here, we tackled each other with hugs. We decided to go to this coffee shop in town. I was so happy to see my friends.

The school year was almost over and I couldn't wait to go back to camp. I missed everyone.

We were talking when I recognized  someone in the corner of the café. It was that girl from school.

"What's wrong Percy?" Annabeth asked.

I glanced at Amnabeth, then back at the girl. "Nothing. It's just that girl goes to my school."

"So?" Thalia asked confused.

"Well... shes always bullied and I just feel bad because she doesn't have any friends that she can hangout with there."

Everyone looked at me. Except Nico. He was looking at the girl. He kinda looked shocked.

"What's wrong Nico?" I asked.

He looked at me, pushing away his thoughts. "Nothing. She just looks familiar."