Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't been updating I was focusing on getting my life together. I've been getting comments and inboxes to update this so this is the first book i'm going to update. Enjoy :)

Eva's POV** 

I opened my eyes only to squint at the bright light in my face. I try to raise my hand to block it but my arms were tied down. A needle was stuck in my arm which was attached to a bag filled with a unknown liquid.

"Hello?" I called out, "Is someone there?" It echoed through the empty room.

A girl came out of the darkness in a rush, It was Olivia. She was breathing heavily like shes out of breath because of running. She came over to me pulling the needle out of my arm ad untying me.

"Olivia what is-"

"No time to talk we need to find Tatum before they came back."

"What? Who?" She grabbed my arm pulling me from the bed and dragging me to a door, once we opened it there was a big maze. Similiar to the same one in my dream but this one had doors all around it.

"We need to get Tatum without getting caught, opening the wrong door will set off an alarm, Eva this one is up to you."

"What do you mean up to me?"

"It's an ability."

"HEY STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I heard Olivia scream and saw someone grab her from behind.

"Olivia!" I reached for her but they pulled her away.

"No! find Tatum I can take care of myself!"

"Olivia I just can't-"

"You'll be able to find me!" She yelled before disappearing into the dark.

What does she mean by that? What ability is she talking about?It was so silent I can hear my footsteps and my breathing. I stopped for a second seeing something move. I squinted my eyes seeing a figure through the darkness.

"Olivia? Tatum?" 

No answer, the eyes stared at me. It was definitely not human like. It ran towards me and I bolted. I ran down the dark maze trying to out run the thing. And with my luck I trip and fall.

 Startled a sprung from Nialls arms making him groan. 

"Babe whats wrong?" He said turning over to me.

I rubbed my eyes sighing. Just A bad dream.

"Nothing, everything is fine."

"Did you have another weird vision?"

"I don't think it was a vision Niall I think it was just a bad dream, I don't wanna talk about it right now." I getting out of bed before Niall can protest.

I just need a bath to calm my nerves. The bus we were on was stopped, No one was awake yet and it was silent. I walked into the bathroom and ran a warm bubble bath. I just need to think.

Niall's POV**

Eva flew forward in bed breathing heavily. 

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked turning to her, my eyes only half open.

"Nothing, everything is fine."

I knew it wasn't. She's my girlfriend I know when shes scared or upset. 

"Did you have another weird vision?"

  "I don't think it was a vision Niall I think it was just a bad dream, I don't wanna talk about it right now." 

She got out of bed and I laid fully down again looking at the ceiling. I need to get one of the girls to talk to her because I'm obviously getting no where. It's not that she doesn't trust me I think she is just so scared she doesn't know what to do. I heard the water running so she must be taking a bath. I got up from bed and through some clothes on. I walked over to Olivia's and Louis' room and knocked. 

"Yeah?" Louis answered through the door.

"I need to talk to Olivia it's important."

"Okay Niall I'll be there in a moment." Olivia replied. 

Hope you liked it I know it was small but the next chapter will be longer and be better lol love you guys lots sorry ive been gone for so long

-Twixx