Then everything went black

Pak!

"Miss nababaliw ka na ba?"

Pak!

"Alam mo ba kung ga'no kamahal bili ko dyan sa kotse ko? Hm?"

Pak!

"Sagot!"

Did I ever told anyone that I hate being slapped?

You're crossing the line huh?

"Well, to be perfectly honest sir" I walk towards sa side walk dahil baka masagasaan na talaga ako dito.

"In my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter on a different perspective and without condemning one's view by trying to make it objectified, as well as considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

I chuckled a bit and give him my sweetest smirk.

Why? What's with that face, you punk? It seems like you're about to strangle me to death huh?

"Direk oxyJean!"

I turned my head as I heard someone called my name and oh! Sir Khobalt? What is he doing here?

And I turned my head back to face this string bean man.

Isang ubo nalang patumba na 'to eh. Binunggo pa niya yung pinsan niyang poste.

At kasalanan ko pa huh? Just wow!

"Direk...oxy...Jean? I see, so you must be a playwright yourself for having such talent to play with words. Miss pwede ba, di ako nakikipag lokohan sayo okay?"

Jusko po! Pagtapos niya ko sampal sampalin ganyan pa siya kung umasta! Aba-

I rolled my eyes out of despair.

Tsk

"Bill of rights, Article III Section 3 Paragraph 1. Any person under investigation for the commission of an offense shall have the right to be informed of her right to remain silent and to have competent and independent counsel preferably of her own choice."

Parang gusto kong tumawa ng sobrang lakas dahil sa mukha nitong sitaw na to.

Napansin ko din sa peripheral view ko na katabi ko na pala si Sir Khobalt.

Pansin ko lang-

Ang bilis mag process ng utak ko ngayon HA HA HA.

Well, I'm such a witty bitch anyway.

The guy inserted his left hand on his pocket and he then scratch his right eyebrow with his right thumb.

A death glare of him met my eyes.

Napaatras ako ng onti nang humakbang siya papalapit sa akin. He leaned closer to my ears.

Di mo ko makukuha dyan sa pabulong-bulong mo bro. You doesn't even know what more I am about to say.

"Miss pag usapan nalang natin 'to ng maayos. Di mo gugustuhin kapag nagkita tayo sa presinto, naiintindihan mo?"

Oh, husky, I like it.

I crossed my arms and my lips curved into a smile.

I pushed him with my pointing finger.

"Paragraph 2. No torture. Force. Violence. Threat. Intimidation. Or any other means which vitiate the free will shall be used against her."

"Miss-"

"Paragraph 4. The law shall provide for penal and civil sanctions for violations of this section as well as compensation to the rehabilitation of victims of torture."