Chapter one

"Bitch get up" Alpha Recker yells at me. I hastily and sorely crawl out of my cell. The silver burns my hands as I push the cell door to the side. I walked into the shower and take a cold one. I get dressed in my maids outfit and brushed my hair and teeth. No one knows anything about me, just that I am a pack omega and maid. My brother and I fight to survive. He takes most of my beatings for me though. My brother is allowed to go to school, but I'm not. He taught me to read, write and to fight. I'm extremely weak and fragile, but I make due with what I have. I'm just glad to be alive. I walk out of the bathroom and head upstairs and begin cooking breakfast with the other maids. We made 2,000 pancakes for everyone to have at least two. We toss in another 2,000 to be safe. You try cooking for a 1,000 pack members. It's a ton of work. Soon we were cleaning dishes and clearing the table. I get called out to help the master.

"Bitch I have a meeting today and you will be serving us" he said harshly. I bow and he smiled. "I want no issues or complaints from the council members" he said. I bow again and he smiled bigger. "Now get the trays and head to the meeting room" he growled. I leave with a bow and he kicked me into the kitchen. I fall to the floor and laughs erupted in the dining room. I hold back tears and crawl to my feet. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two trays. I walked up the stairs and to the meeting room. I walked into the meeting room and see everyone already there. "Bitch hurry up" the master shouts. I hastily set down the trays and began serving food and drinks to the council members. "Okay so we're here to discuss the ground floor plans for expansion of our headquarters and we need a place to stay while it's being done" a council member said. "I have rooms for you to stay in and maids and servants to serve you" master said. "Good, now about the school expansions" another said. "Does any of them have a education?" The same one asked. "Very few" master said. "Does she?" He asked. "No" master said. "Good, id like to teach her to read and write" the council member said.

"That won't be necessary" master said. "It's going to be done Recker" the council member said. I already knew how to read and write, so this was something that didn't need to be done. I was confused as to why they wanted to give me a education when I'm an omega slave. I was nothing special at all. Master growled and slapped me. "Bitch get lost" he shouted. "Recker we don't abuse our servants!" The council member said. "She's an omega" he spat. "Doesn't mean we abuse them" the council member said. They went back to discussing the expansions plans for things when I heard the doorbell ring. "Bitch get the door" master shouted. I bowed and walked out of the meeting room. I walked down three flights of stairs and to the door. I opened the door and the male sniffs. "Mate!" He exclaimed. I quickly closed the door and ran back to the meeting room. The door busts open and I ran faster. I ran all they way to the meeting room and quickly walked back to my place in the corner. I served more wine and pastries to the council members. When I finished serving them the door busts down. Master growled and the council members stand up.

"Who dares disturb a council meeting?" A blind council member asked. "Mate" they said walking towards me. I ran to master and he growled. "Bitch is this your mate?" He asked me. I bowed and he growled. "Reject him" he growled. My mate growled and I bowed again. "Leave my mate alone" my mate growled. "She's my maid and I can do with her as I please" master growled. "I am your king. You will transfer my mate over to my pack" my mate growled. Since when do werewolves have kings? Does that mean I'll be a queen? Freed from this wretched place! I'll take it! But the Queen part scared me. I can't even talk. "Then send me another maid" master said. "I will do no such thing. Based on how she looks you abuse them" mate said. "I do indeed. It's so fun to hear them scream and plead for their forgiveness" he said. I flinched away when master put his hand on my shoulder. "Bitch don't you flinch from me" he growled and slapped me across the face. I fell to the floor and broke my arm. My mate growled and unsheathed his claws. He made quick work of killing my alpha. I crawled to his dead body and pulled him downstairs and outside. I was growled at but I was told when he died to take his body to his beta and tell the beta he's now alpha. I dragged his body to the training fields and bowed to the beta. "Ah the master has died. Now I finally get my chance with you" he said pulling me against him. "Come pretty little servant" the beta Daxter said. I nodded and followed him. My mate appeared in the doorway and growled. "Leave my mate alone" he growled. "Ah so your mate is here pretty little servant" he said kissing my lips. I bowed and the beta laughed.