Chapter One

I never thought my life would be like this. I have a husband, a child but there's something missing from this story. My old band.

NIALL'S POV

          We were always together, it seemed like it'll always stay the same. And I thought I can be proud about the fact that I was in the biggest boy band in the world, that I could tell my kids about it, but I can't. Because it was a lie. Josh and I had to hide that we were together, and we don't want our daughter to think that it was the right thing to do. because lying about who you are is one of the worst things you can do.   

          As I keep thinking about everything that happened with the band, my daughter Erin pulls on my arm. "Daddy the boys are here!" Erin says jumping up and down. I picked her up and took her to the door. I opened up the door to see my best friend, Louis. "Sorry we didn't call you, we were supposed to surprise you and Josh, Zayn and Liam were going to come but they had to do work and travel." Louis said. I looked outside at their car and there was Harry getting their daughter out of the car seat. Harry comes inside, Erin and Sarah go to the playroom. Me and the boys go to the living room and talk about what's been happening. "Where's Josh?" Harry asks. I look at the clock. 4:00pm. "He just got out of work, he should be here in a few minutes." I said. They both nodded. Knowing that I'm a "stay home mom", Josh doesn't trust day care system, so I have to stay at home. Not caring cause I love my daughter. 

            The door opened and Josh comes in. I looked up and ran over to him and kissed him. Harry and Louis awe. Josh walks over to them and attacks them " I missed you guys!" Josh yells. And keeps attacking them. I yell for Erin and Sarah. They come running down stairs.  "Dad you're here!" Erin yells and jumps on Josh. Erin calls me daddy and Josh dad, i don't really know why. "Harry do you think you can help me fix dinner?" I asked. He nodded and came with me, to help. "I remember that time in Paris, all of us were in the hotel room and we all had a food fight cause Liam threw something on Zayn." Harry said. I looked at him and smiled. Those were the best days of my life, I just want to do it over again.