Chapter Five

Josh POV.

     My hands were warm and wet. Why am I sweating?! I need to calm down, its just the boys. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I heard running and then it stopped, and the door opened. I saw hottest person in the world, Niall Horan, standing in front of me. He was smiling and tapping his foot. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Niall said, while grabbing my hand and pulling me inside of the tiny house. I didn't realize I was staring. "Boys Josh is here!" Niall yells and all the boys walked in. "Here, I'll take your stuff" Liam said. He's so nice, but I couldn't let him do that. "No, it's fine, I want to actually check the room and see how comfortable the bed is" I said. All the boys laughed thinking it was a joke. "I'm being serious, if its not comfortable I'll probably go home" I said with a straight face. All the boys looked at me and stopped laughing, I smiled. "Calm down I'm kidding!" I said. The boys walked off and Niall grabbed my hand, I'm sweating so much! He needs to stop doing that. 

"Here is your new room for I don't know how long yet!" Niall said making hand gestures. He's such a dork. He takes his phone out and his smile fades away. "What's wrong?" I said. Niall gets up from the bed and walks past me . "Nothing. I'll be right back." Niall said, walking out. I lay down in bed and something is stabbing my back. His phone. I shouldn't look through his phone, Its none of my business. But I want to know what he's upset about.. I took his phone and slide to unlock, he has a password. I put in my name and it unlock. I smiled really big, his name is my password aswell. I didn't really think it'd work. I saw a text and it was from his brother. As I looked at it some one opened the door. "Its rude to look at someone's phone" I looked up and Niall was there. He was frowning. He grabbed his phone and sat down. "Its not that bad of news its just news I didn't want to hear" He said looking down. I grab his face, I looked into his blue eyes that looked like the ocean, he's so beautiful. I had to think of something quick to say "Let's go check on the boys" I said quickly and ran out of the room.

 As I was running I bumped into someone. "Hey Josh watch where you're going." Zayn said. I never really talked to Zayn, so I might as well start now. "Hey, sorry, what are the boys doing?" I asked. Zayn looked at me and smiled. "Well I was coming to get you guys, we're having dinner.".  Zayn said. I nodded and walked past him. I walked in to see Louis, Harry and Liam just sitting on the floor with plates in their hands. " Josh I got your plate right here" Liam says . I walked over and grabbed the plate and said thanks, and just sat on the floor. We were all quiet while eating. I wanted to know what that text was about.

 Niall and Zayn came in and they both took their plates, and they sit down and after we were all finished. After what Louis said I knew something bad was going to happen.  " Let's play Truth or Dare" Louis said, smiling. I'm screwed.

We were sitting in a circle on the floor. "I think we should just take turns. That way it'd be fair to all of us." Louis said

"I agree." Harry said, looking at Louis and smiling. What's up with those two?

"I wanna be first!" Louis yelled. "Woah, calm down boy. So truth or dare?" Liam said.

"Dare. I want a challenge." Louis answered. He sounded like an excited 5 year old.

"I dare you to kiss the person you like the most in this room in 5 different places!" Niall said, and we were all laughing. We all knew it was going to be Harry, they were best friends.

"Louis went in front of Harry and they were both blushing. I think Louis wishes he picked truth now. But he did his dare. He kissed Harry on both cheeks, both hands and his nose. It was cute.

"Okay Josh, you're next!" Harry said, quickly. He wanted to change the subject. I was nervous as hell. But I was sitting next to Louis, so it's my turn I guess. I just hope it won't have anything to do with Niall. I should just pick truth, so they won't tell me to do something similar to what Louis did, that would be embarrassing!

"Hello? Earth to Josh? Truth or Dare?" Louis snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Truth" I said. Here we go.

"Do you have a crush?" Louis said, laughing. Oh no.

"Uhm.. yeah. I do." I can't just lie, it won't be fair. I felt my face getting warmer and warmer. I was probably so red.

"Oh look at him blushing! What a cutie" Liam said laughing.

"Who is the lucky girl?" Louis said playfully. I was looking at Niall, but I didn't say anything.

Niall's POV

Josh was looking at me. He looked desperate. "Hey mate, don't go too far there. You're supposed to ask him one question, he doesn't have to give you the details about it" I said to Louis, and looked at Josh again. He was looking at me, and then at the floor. Is there any chance that maybe... no. There's no way.

"Woah Niall! Do you know who she is?" Louis said. What? Why would he think that?

Harry was tapping Louis' shoulder, telling him that's enough. He mouthed sorry and then he was quiet. At this point, Liam and Zayn were talking to each other, and Louis and Harry started talking.

"I think I'll go to sleep now" I said. This game was a bad idea, and I think we all realized that. I was looking at Josh before I got up, he was still looking at the floor. I wonder what he was thinking about.