Chapter Three

Niall's POV

Harry went to order the pizza, and we told our daughters to sit down. We were sitting quietly, waiting for Harry to come so that we can tell the story about our band, and Erin and Sarah were looking at Louis with puppy eyes and it looked like they were waiting for "story time". When Harry came, Louis started speaking.

"So where do I start?" he sighed, and Josh answered: "You should start from the X Factor, obviously. It's the start of the band"

"Okay, you're right" Louis said and started with the story.

"So we all went to audition the X Factor in 2010, Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn and I"

 "Liam actually went in 2008 aswell" I interrup him, and look at the girls "You remember who Liam and Zayn are, right girls?", they both nodded.

"Anyways," Louis continued, "we weren't good enough to sing solo I guess, so they put us in a band. There's a longer story about that but we just don't have the time for it right now. So we went through the X Factor, and we got to the finals! But we came third. We didn't win."

"So how do you have a song daddy?" Sarah asked, and we all laughed for a second.

"People liked us, for some reason. Our fans kept us going. We signed a contract, and about a year after the X Factor our first official song was out, it was called What Makes You Beautiful"

"Which is what you saw on the TV earlier" Harry said.

There was a knock on the door. "Probably the pizza," Josh said, "I'll go get it, you continue with the story Louis" He smiled and went to the door.

"So, after our first song came out everything got crazy. People from all around the world knew this band called One Direction. We never expected that. It was amazing"

Josh came with the pizza, and we were all quiet when we ate it, everyone just thinking. The girls were talking though, they probably forgot about the story because as soon as they finished the pizza they ran to the playroom.

We all watched TV for a while, then we brought Erin's cake and after that Louis, Harry and Sarah were heading outside, to go back home.

"We should meet more often. It seems like our girls have a lot of fun together. And it was nice seeing you again." Josh said, and Harry nodded. Josh and I live in Nottingham and Louis and Harry live in Peterborough, which is not too far away. I honestly don't know why we don't meet more often. I guess we just needed a long break from everything. Zayn and Liam live  pretty far away though, Zayn lives with Perrie and their two kids (Ben and Nora) in Brighton. Liam live with Andy in Plymouth, they're not together or anything, they're just roommates.

Josh's POV

I woke up the next morning and I couldn't stop thinking about last night. We told Erin about One Direction. I'm glad that the pizza came, cause I think that if Louis told them the whole story at one night they'd be confused. It doesn't seem like she cares about it though, and it's a good thing. I think.

I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed that Niall is not next to me, so I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. Niall was there.

"Good morning Niall" I said and smiled. "Good morning. I made you some coffee."

"Thank you!" I went to grab the cup of coffee that he made me and kissed him a nice good morning kiss.

"So I talked to Harry about an hour ago, he sad invited us to come next week to Peterborough."

"Already invited us? I thought it'd take a little bit longer until we talked with each other"

Niall laughed and said "Yeah, I agree"

Since it's Sunday we didn't do much today. We watched a movie with Erin, and we went to the park at noon. We ate the pizza from yesterday for dinner. When I put Erin to sleep she asked me: "Dad how did you meet daddy? you said you'd tell me yesterday"

"Erin I think it's something that I wanna tell you with Niall, okay?" I said to her, and she nodded. I added "We're going to see Sarah next week! Are you excited?"

"Yes!!" she screamed, and I laughed. I kissed her forehead and went to bed, Niall was there waiting for me.

"I heard Erin screaming yes?" he half asked, and I told him what I told her. We were both laughing, and I kissed him.

When he fell asleep, I started thinking a lot. I was thinking about today at the park. I could kiss him outside. When we had to hide our relationship we could never do that. I feel lucky to have Niall, and Erin of course. Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if I didn't know him. What if he went to the X Factor in 2011 and not 2010? There would be no One Direction, that's weird. I like to think that even without One Direction I would meet Niall somehow. I just can't imagine my life without him.