4

Negan pov

It's sad me and Nellie have not been talking for weeks now, she's been keeping away when we do talk it's strictly business. 

 I walked to her room, I grew tired of this game. 

I knocked on the door, I heard laughing and clinks of cups.

No? has she moved on from me?

She open the door, she looked shocked.

"Negan! Hey!"

All of a sudden Simon came from behind her.

I was pissed, I told her to stay away from him.

I did not want to punish Simon but...

"Hey Negan me and Nellie were having a drink, it's been a long day."

I nodded. "Nellie may I talk to you outside, you don't mind do you buddy? Just a private conversation with my girl here?"

He glared at me and I glared back.

Simon laughed, "I'll pour us some scotch then, hmm i'll be waiting in the room."

I smiled, "Sounds good."

Nellie stepped out, shutting the door.

"Yeah?"

"Nellie I do not know why you keep away from me, I told you what would happen if I caught you with Simon."

"We are just friends Negan, and just go screw your wives."

I laughed, "Oh feisty now, and I am not stupid, Simon and you are together."

She started crying. "Negan, I can't be with you anymore, it hurts too much."

She cried, Mascara ran down her face. I wonder where she got that, i mean in the apocalypse makeup was hard to find, It wasn't something that you picked up. So when a girl had makeup it was like a gift and i know i did not give that to her but i know who did.

 "Simon bought you that mascara hmm, doesn't he know your my girl?"

She looked at me, "Negan...I.."

I kissed her.

"You are mine Nellie."

Nellie looked kind of scared.

"I am a man of my word, Simon will be punished by sleeping in a cell these next few nights, after that If he keeps on seeing you, he deserves the iron."

She looked at me, scared.

"Until then, go enjoy your scotch, don't forget to tell Simon about his sleeping arangments before he leaves and tell him i'm sorry i can't tuck him in myself."

I went to walk away. "Goodnight, Nellie."

                       Nellie pov

"You have to sleep in the cell tonight, probably for the next few days, i'm sorry."

Simon came up to me and kissed my head and pulled me close.

"It's alright darlin.'" 

"If he finds out were seeing each other after that your face will look like Dwight's"

He looks at me, "But nothing will stop me from loving you Nellie, he'll have to kill me. I love you."

"Oh Simon, I love you!"

We hug and kiss each other tight, after he left I laid on my bed.

I open a book and start to read.

I fell asleep in an instant...

I woke up in the morning sun hitting my face, a man standing over my bed...Negan.

"You are going on a run with me today sweetheart to the junkyard."

I looked at him.

"Let me get dressed."

He let me, staring at me as I got naked.

After, he grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

Hopefully all goes well.