TEN

Erika woke up by the sunlight and by Kayla jumping up and own on her.

"Ah, Kayla! Erika is gonna have some broken bones." Whined Erika making Kayla laugh as she came off the bed.

"Sorry Erika, just feeling happy today." Kayla said making Erika smile.

"Why's that?" Erika smiled.

"Jimin said we will go to that park where we met." Kayla said all giddy.

"Wow! Erika should get ready." She said as Kayla held her hand.

"Erika, why do you use your name instead “I” or “My”?" Ask Kayla making Erika gulp.

"Erika uses that because my old owner told me to act like that. Erika still doesn't know why?" Erika explained making Kayla nod.

"I can teach you how to use them." Kayla said smiling wider.

"Erika would love that." She said as Kayla hugged her tight.

"Come on girls, I got some food for ya!" Jimin yelled as two of them ran down as they munch on their food.

"We'll leave soon, so after this you two should get change." Jimin said as Erika and Kayla nodded.

~~~~~~~~

Erika got change getting a hat and putting it on fop hiding her ears. Erika came down as she saw Jimin looking good looking as usual and Kayla looking cute.

"Are you ready Erika?"

(I hope you like this, I'll update tomorrow as well! Also do you like the new cover? I'll see you later! Bye)