Intro

Kash P.O.V

Damn we only got one week of school left then it's the summer time. Can't wait tho.

"Ooohh Kash", a voice called behind me, "i wanna speak to yoouu."

I turned to see Phalisia running up to me.

"Wassup Phi what you want?", i asked her as i kept walking.

"Nuffin really", she said in a quiet tone, "i just heard about you and Jira breaking up."

Awww damn i know what's bout to happen.

"Sooo uhh ig your single now huh...", she says while rubbing my arm.

"Yea", i sigh, "but uuhh look i gotta get to class soo..."

"Oh...ok. But um here's my number if you ever want a lil sum of this late night gud gud", she says smiling.

😲

"Why you making that face?", she asks laughing, "better close ya mouth for i put sum' in it."

😔 now that's a daaammnn shame. What would her momma say? But i mean...i just wasn't gone waste a good offer like that so i was gonna hit her up late night regardless.

She walked off smiling at me. I laughed in my head cause girls really give up they pussy like it aint nun. Dick changes bitches. I see my nigga Diino walking up and i try to walk faster.

"Oh yea? It's like that now mf?", he yells down the hall.

I laugh and walk to him. Diino been my boy since middle school. He the only nigga i rely on and would actually put my life in his hands. He never broke under pressure and always came thru for me. He my loyalist nigga and i know he would never turn his back on me. Not even if they payed my boy. Just hope we'll still be this tight years from now.

"Yoo bro i saw you talking to Phi...so tell a brother what happened", he says nudging me.

"Same shit that happened yesterday and the day before...and earlier today. Asked if i was single then gave me her number", i told him.

"Damn my boy, that's like the unfteenth number you got in the past few days", he laughs.

"I know. And i hit up everyone the same day", i say shaking my head.

"My nigga", he says giving me dap, "now pass some of them thotties over here."

We laughed all the way to class. We sat down in our seats in the back of the classroom. Mr. Digeo came in and told all of us to be quiet, he had an annoucement.

"Class stfu for a second", he says, "we have a new student."

Me thinking it's gonna be another ratchet or a thotianna i didn't care to look up. I put my head down and wait. All i hear is niggas whispering now so I'm guessing they talking shit bout the jawn.

"Class this is Poppy Savage", Mr. Digeo says loudly. With a name like that i had to see the kinda girl that fits it.

I look up to see a bad lil lightskin jawn. She was tatted with a banging ass body and a pretty face to match. Even from the front you can tell she had a fatty. Her hair all hazelish blonde and shit. She had it in a beanie. She had on a black tube top showing off her pretty stomach. She had camo cargos making her butt poke out with all black retro jordans on. She had a camo bookbag that said huff in black on it with black straps.

I couldn't take my eyes off the girl just like every other nigga and a few girls in the room.

"Damn ma you fine af", Diino shouts to the front, "come sit with a real nigga."