InSiDeS 内面

Ok so one time I was out with my friend and this Guy was flirting with her so her excuse was that I was her girlfriend and she literally eats me out 24/7, so I agreed being the friend I am, but then when she said that he got mad, he did that face like a yandere and someone just kissed his senpai. So then we started walking off, but then he yelled "Hey! Little Bitch!" He met me cuz I was shorter then my friend, so I turned around with that face that mom's do when U cuss or they get smacked, and I said "Excuse me?" in the the most curious voice, and I was suprised I did that cuz I originally I would have been scared, but I was kind pissed, so he yelled after I said that" I GONNA FUCK U UNTIL YOUR INSIDE COME OUT!!! " and I got SO SCARED that I grabbed my friends hand, and ran like a tentacle monster was released and I wanted to be the first one to get fucked by it lol, but Im still scared that Im gonna wake up and be in a bath filled with ice and a huge scares on me also with tons of used condoms and lost of lube cuz he probably likes it wet, lol. I literally just got this from where I already sent it to someone already, I just copied and pasted it from the text cuz I did'nt feel like writing it all over again, lol.

それでは、私は友達と一緒に出かけていました。このガイは彼女と遊んでいたので、私は彼女のガールフレンドでした。彼女は文字通り24/7から私を食べました。私は友人であることに同意しました。彼は怒った、彼はその妖精のように顔をし、誰かが彼の先輩にキスをした。だから私たちは歩き始めましたが、彼は "Hey!Little Bitch!"と叫んだ。彼は私に会った私は私の友人よりも短かったので、私はその顔をして、お母さんのことがうんざりしたり、殴られたりして、私は "すみません"と言った。最も奇妙な声で、私は驚いていた私は元々私は恐怖されていただろうが、私は親切に怒っていたので、私は "私はあなたの内なるまで出かけよう!と私は私の友人の手をつかんで、と触れられて触手のように怪物がリリースされたと私はそれが笑って取得する最初のものになりたかったことが悪化したが、私はまだ目を覚ますと、氷と私の巨大な恐怖でも使用されたコンドームのトンと彼はおそらくそれがぬれた、笑を好む潤滑剤のcuzの失われた。私は文字通りちょうど既に誰かにそれを送ったところからこれを得ました、私はちょうどコピーして、それを貼り付けました。