Im StUpId As FuCk イム愚かなファック

Ok so one time my family went out to eat, and I wanted to stay home so I did, and I had the idea to watch hentai, but I connected it to our speakers so it would be louder. So I did that, it was awesome and I didn't get caught, but the thing is I forgot to disconnect it. So I ate, and then I went upstairs to watch some more Hentai cuz that's what I do 24/7, and when I started playing it I was wondering why there was no sound coming out of my computer, so then I heard a loli moaning really loud and wet noises coming from down stairs, and then I realized how fucking stupid I was, and that I forgot to disconnect it. So I immediately turned off my computer and went down stairs and acted like I heard that and was curios what was going on, so we were all wondering what happened so I made up the conclusion that it was the neighbors, and I didn't get in trouble. So then I turned it disconnected it, and then I learned a valuable lesson to not be so fucking stupid next time, and not to forget headphones and don't play it on speakers. But I stupid anyways so I not gonna promise it won't happen again. 

私の家族は食べに出かけたので、私は家に留まりたいと思っていました。私はヘンタイを見たいと思っていましたが、私はスピーカーに接続しました。だから私はそれをした、それは素晴らしいと私は捕まえられなかったが、事は私はそれを切断することを忘れている。だから、私は食べて、そして私は24/7をやっている何かの変態を見ようと二階に行った、そして私はそれを再生し始めたとき、なぜ私のコンピュータから音が出ていないのだろうかと思っていたので、本当に騒々しい騒音が階段を下ってきて、私は愚かな私のことを知り、それを忘れてしまった。だから私はすぐにコンピュータを消して階段を下り、私がそれを聞いたように行動し、何が起こっているのか分からなかったので、私たちは何が起こったのだろうと思っていたので、それは隣人であるという結論を下した。トラブルにあっている。だから私はそれを切り離し、次に次回は愚かでなく、ヘッドフォンを忘れずにスピーカーで演奏しないように貴重な教訓を学んだ。しかし、私はとにかく愚かなので、私はそれが再び起こらないことを約束しないつもりです。