On the way home (1)

I am currently editing and rewriting this book as well as continuing it, so please bare with me as I started this when I was 10.

Word count: 836

Let me introduce my self.  My name is Elena Montgomery, I have an older brother, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh, and my family is rich, not rich rich but we were happy and I had grown up with the life other girls could only dream.

*****
I've never understood why school has to be so boring, we are forced to spend so much time me, why couldn't  it just be fun. I mean it would have been nice, but it's not like it matters now, with there only being one day left, and then I'm off to college. Just one more day to get through. One more day until I can go home. One more day until I am finally old enough to explore the world on my own.

Let's just say that today everyone was very emotional, although I will never understand why. Fake friends? Bullying? A sports team that never won anything? There was nothing at that school that made me want to cry and I didn't understand why everyone else was. Walking home felt weird though, it would be the last time, and knowing that did make me start to feel upset.

I quickly put some music on, hoping that it would cheer me up and take my mind off things, when a car pulled up next to me. I didn't think anything of it, until a figure in black stepped out, holding a gun. I put my hands up and try to walk away, but they cocked the gun, and I instantly knew they were serious. I slowly turned around, keeping my hands up and starting to cry.
"Don't be pathetic" he laughed (I assumed from the pitch of his voice that he was a man) "just get in the car and you will be okay." I had seen multiple videos on TikTok and YouTube about what to do and what not, and I was always told to NEVER get into the car, so I turned and ran.

I've never been a fast runner, I wasn't slow, but I hated it with a passion and had never needed to until now. I knew that if I didn't do something he could catch up. So I screamed. Everyone turned to look, but saw the gun and froze. He grabbed my arm, and glared at everyone else. No one moved as he pulled me, much to my struggle and dismay, into the car and slammed the door.

Once inside, I was pushed onto someone's lap and blindfolded while someone else tied my hands. They searched my pockets, making sure to squeeze my ass, and making sure to check everywhere, including my bra. Men in general don't deserve a label, but these were pigs. As I sat there, wondering if my parents had noticed yet, the car stopped, and I was dragged out. With my hands still tied and blindfold on, I tried to get away, but they grabbed me. I heard them whispering, and then a rag was placed against my mouth and nose. But I wasn't stupid and wasn't going to be one of those cliche girls. I held my breath and pretended to go limp and they took it away.

But once we started walking, I coughed and moved my arm to cover my mouth, and apparently unconscious people don't do that.
"I thought you said she was out." This time someone new spoke. I assume he had some authority, as no one answered and they all bowed their heads. "Well if you are all incapable of doing the simplest thing, maybe I need to do it myself" I was dropped on the floor and as I sat up, I felt something hit the back of my head and was out like a light.

As I began to gain consciousness, I saw the same man sat in front of me, with 2 others behind, one on each side. I recognised them from the car, but everything else was new. I tried to move, and only then did I realise I was chained up.
"Let me go, please," I begged
"No can do," he answered, sounding even more smug than before
"LET ME GO NOW YOU LITTLE C.."
"Do you have any idea who I am?" he interrupted.
"Listen, I don't care who you are and I'm sure I have no relevance so please let me go and I will stay quite I promise"
" Just for your reference, gang leader in America, and I don't really care what happens to you, so if you want to live, start being respectful." He walked walked towards me, and tilted my chin so I was looking him in the eye and just stared at me. It was then that I took in his features, the perfect lips, the green eyes, the brown hair. STOP!!! He has kidnapped me! Why do I like him?!

Thanks for reading, if you enjoyed please vote, comment and follow.
If you want a character to be named after you, please comment.