going to marissa's farm

Alyvia: where tf are we ?!?!going my feet are killing me and its waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy to hot

Alyssa: do you ever stop complaining ?!

Isabel: *falls to the ground * I NEED HOT CHEETOS AND RED WINES NOW!

Alyvia: STFU ISABEL YOUR SUCH A BABY ITS BEEN 5 MINUETS !

Isabel: YOUR THE ONE COMPLAINING HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arvi: can we just talk about that horses legs? I means zAYUM MAMI WHERE YOU BEEN WORKING OUT?

Isabel: CatCalling is never the answer, I expected more Arvi

Arvi: I would also like to say that eating hot Cheetos for hours on end is never the answer, but look at us now.

Isabel: BITCH YOU ABOUT TO CATCH THESE HANDS- HOLD MOI CHEETOS LIVVY

Alyvia: Girls, Girls, violence is never the answer. Now get your asses back here before imma have Marissa have her horses stampEDE on your dumbasses.

Marissa: can we get on with the tour now?

Arvi: yes yes

Isabel: yes yes part two

*Arvi gives Isabel a death glare, but Isabel shrugs it off, because she knows that later on, they'll forgive each other through more hot Cheetos and ice cream.*

Marissa: Here you see my chickens, and here is my favorite one! I mean look at her? Isn't she a beauty?

Alyvia: yes she is. Can we look at the horses now?

Marissa: YeAH sURe!

Meanwhile

Arvi and Isabel are currently chasing each other with tree branches claiming them as wands, and casting a death spell on each other in hopes of becoming Lucifer's friend first to take over the human race.

And then in the sidelines is Joey, who is having a staring contest with a cow. Joey has now won.

Joey: HA HA I FINALLY WON! YOU HEAR THAT A.J? I FINALLY WON!

A.J: That's gReAt aNd alL, but I would like to find our father please.

Joey: Oh yeah. Of course!

And so the pair left and ventured into the forest in order to find their father. Not their real one, but the one they found online in a game. The said person telling them to meet in that exact forest, and not really considering the fact that 1.) the man might be a murderer. And 2.) they're being really stupid, and will most likely trip over a rock, and fall into a ditch where the bears will find them, and eat them.

Back at the farm

Alyvia: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE CHILDREN ATZ?!?! GOD I LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR 10 MINUETS AND THIS HAPPENS!

Marissa:You know what, just leave them. They were irrelevant to the story anyways.

Alyvia: HOE I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NOT BREAK THE FOURTH WALL

Marissa: oh yeaaaaaah.

Alyvia: shakin my head- dIS gIRL

Marissa: oops. Sorry not sorry. * Looks into the reader's eyes like the office * It's not like you even care.

Alyvia: GIRL GET BACK TO TELLING US ABOUT YOUR AMNIMALS AND WE'LL BE CHANNEL OKAY?

Isabel, Arvi, A.J, aNd Joey are shook from the sidelines, and can do nothing about the situation-because they are not in the scene.

To be-eth the continued