Mini Chapter

Arabel Room (Arvi/Isabel)

This room is not a room you would like to stay in for at least over an hour.

For, there is hot Cheeto bags stashed in their closet for emergencies like late night hunger, or a shortage of food.

Their beds are the opposite walls from each other, but, not caring for their own comfort
The proceed to sleep wherever they want. Literally.

Once, Arvianna had slept underneath the kitchen table, bumped her head on the glass part above her, and was not fazed. The same night, Isabel had slept in the laundry room because all the extra blankets had been taken out if the dryer, and thus, making them warm. And her being too lazy to pick them up and take them to her room, took the opportunity to take the blankets, and put them on the floor as a makeshift bed.

While that may seem like it's not quite interesting at all, a lot of other things happen in that room. Schemes, murders (no, they did not really kill people... yet), food recipes, pranks, you name it. They've talked about it. Way too many times to count. I have a feeling it's beginning to become a problem. Anyways-

Let's take it back to the weekend before: Arvianna and Isabel were planning world domination, but had only said to do it with the angel from Hell named Lucifer. Everything was eventually planned out towards midnight, and they had decided to try and summon a demon. Fortunately for the rest of the residents, they did not do as said, and proceeded to 'sacrifice' an empty hot Cheeto bag in the satanic circle.

That's not even the worst.

A week after- they had decided that it would be a fun idea to build a fort. Outside the entire house. Of course, they didn't really quite care about the expenses, and only proceeded to buy hundreds, upon hundreds, upon hundreds of bed sheets. Thus, in the end, spending $2,986 and 73 cents on bedsheets. And it wasn't even their money, but poor Alyvia's. You can say that the two 6 year olds (mental age) were grounded for quite a while.

Now, let's stop reminiscing the past, and focus in the present.

Midnight at the Arabel Room

Isabel: I don't get what you're not understanding Arvi. ITS FUCKING MAGIC WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM THIS STORY?? REALISM?!?

Arvi: WeLl soRrY i JusT hAd To AsK yOu aBoUt cIndErelLa's sHoE. I mean seriously! If everything else turned back into rags and shizzle, why didn't tHAT sHoE turn back as well?????

Isabel: BECAUSE MAGIC YOU DIMWIT. ITS FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY SO DEAL WITH IT PLEASE!

Arvi: Okay, okay. Whatchu want to talk about now?

Isabel: oh ummmm. I actually don't know...

Arvi: can we just talk about how messed up our sleep schedule is? Like seriously, we don't even get sleep most nights.

Isabel: Is it really our fault tho? Like it's not like us hoes actually want sleep anyways.

Arvi: But still. It's not good for our health. We should at least get an hour.

Isabel: what is this sleep you speak of? I've yet to hear about this-this-tHiNG you mortals call sleep.

Arvi: Too bad I'm from the planet Saturn and only need Coffee ice cream to keep me goin.

Isabel: don't forget the hot Cheetos and sushi!

Arvi: yes yes, and those too.

A couple hours later

The dynamic duo were having a little debate over whichever speaking or writing was better. That is, until Makayla decides to storm in because they were being "too loud".

Kayla: What tHe fUcK aRe yOu GuyS dOinG uP tHis EarLy iN tHe MorNinG?!!?

Kayla: seriously- it's like you guys are vampires or something.

Arvi & Isabel turn around looking confused as ever with the sudden outburst from the smol child.

Arvi: What is this smol child doing in our room?

Isabel: I don't know brudda.

Kayla: Could you guys go to sleep at a regular time please??

Arvi & Isabel turn to look at each other for a split second before laughing hysterically.

Isabel: Oh dear child, I don't think you understand that we don't sleep. Like-

Arvi: Ever.

Kayla: Well could you guys be decent human beings for onCe and go to sleep?

Arvi: What could be the benefit for us? From what I'm hearing, you're only making us sleep for your oWN benefit.

Isabel: Yeah.

Kayla: You could actually have some rest for once. And you could have more energy for the day.

Arvi: Whatever. We'll try to sleep. Now shoo shoo! Be GoNE!

Kayla: Okay okay!

Kayla Exits the room with a sleepy, zombie like walk.

Of course- Isabel and Arvianna did not listen to the sleep deprived child, and continued to talk about whatever it is that they talk about.