Zero! What are you doing?

It was 6pm in the evening and Kaname was in his office with Zero. Zero was laid back across Kaname's chaise while Kaname himself was filling out some paper work.

Zero for one was really enjoying the peace and quiet. Even dough, he was actually becoming very bored. So Zero decided to spice things up a bit. When Kaname was not looking and deep in thought he made his way towards Kaname by crawling on his knees under his desk. When Zero got their he unzipped Kaname's pants and pulled out his big friend.

Kaname immediately pushed back from his desk and looked and seen Zero between his legs.

ZERO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Oh nothing Kana, just pleasing my boyfriend. Why do you ask?
Kaname chuckled at Zero. Is that so love. Yes, dear said Zero. Well then don't let me stop you, I enjoy watching you deep throat me its a major turn on.

Zero *blushes*

Is that so, then you my dear are in for a naughty treat. Zero said, to Kaname.
So Zero begins to take him into his mouth, bobbing up and down on him til he cums in his mouth and swallows.

Kaname was so turned on that he reached down and pulled Zero into his lap and started kissing him passionately. Zero broke the kiss and asked Kaname this. Kaname. What is it Zero. Can I have your baby? Kaname looked at him, and smiled and said are you serious. Yes Kana I am. I love you so damn much. I would like to build a family with you. Kaname couldn't stop smiling if he wanted to, he was very happy to know that Zero wanted to build a family with him. So he said yes Zero we can have a baby together. Zero wrapped his arms around Kaname's neck and hugged and kissed him and said Kana, take me right here and now. Fix it to where I want be able to walk for the next two weeks. Kaname chuckled at Zero's statement. Anything you say love, anything you say.

Next thing you know Kaname strips himself and Zero of all clothes and begins to bang the hell out of him and at this point the rest of the night class is downstairs wishing they did not hear what their sensitive vampire ears was hearing right now.

Curse this damn vampire hearing, said Hanabusa. And the rest of the night class couldn't agree more.