"Who Is She?"

Tae's POV

Tae: *V's thoughts* I heard we're having a new student today. I hope it's a girl. 😏

Teacher: "Ok students. We are having a new student today. You can come in."
The teacher said while signaling Jennie to come in.

Teacher: "Introduce yourself." She said while smiling brightly at the new student.

Jennie: "Annyeong, Jennie Kim imnida.  Please take care of me."
She said while popping her gum.

Tae: *V's thoughts* Oh she's hot. I can sees she's a bad girl. I'm gonna make her mine.

Teacher: "You can go sit by Taehyung in the back. Taehyung, please raise your hand."

Tae raised his hand and Jennie walked to the desk next to him, while still chewing on her gum.

She sat down and took her books out to put them on her desk. She looked over and saw Tae staring at her.

Tae: "Hey, cutie." Tae said and winked. And Jennie just gave him a death glare.

Jennie: "Stop talking to me, loser." She said while smirking.

Tae: "I'm not a lo-

Before he got to talk, the bell ring saying it was time to go home.

Teacher: "Don't forget to study for the exams!!" The teacher exclaimed while the students quickly rushed out of the classroom.

Jennie: "Ugh, I HATE SCHOOL." Jennie groaned while storming out of the classroom.

To Be Continued...

I think this will be better than the last one. 😁

-Jendeukie_tae