"PARTNERS?!!..."

Jennie's POV

             *Alarm Clock*

Jennie: "UGH! Stupid alarm clock!!"
She said while trying to turn it off with tired eyes.

She got up to do her morning routine but...

Jennie: "OWW!!!" She cried out while holding her toe because of the pain of stubbing her toe on the edge of the door.

After she was done getting ready for school, she went downstairs to go eat breakfast.

Jennie: "Here goes another stupid day of  stupid school." She said while glaring at the buses driving by her house.

                *Magical Time Skip*

Teacher: "Ok students, we will be having a project that is due next Wednesday." She said while everyone groaned and pounded their heads on the desk.

Teacher: "And, I will be picking your partners." She said while everyone groaned even louder.

Teacher: "ok. Eunha with Jungkook, Jimin with Soohyun, Daniel with Lisa, Jhope with Momo, Suga with Suran, Jin with Jisoo, Joy with Sungjae, Rosé with Chanyeol, and Jennie with Taehyung."

Jennie: "yahh, why do I have to be stuck with this loser?" She said while Taehyung looked at her with widened eyes.

Taehyung: "Jagi, why do you keep calling me a loser?" He said and cutely pouted.

Jennie death glared him and pounded the desk. Tae jumped and Jennie smirked back.

Jennie: "First of all, I'm not your jagi. Second of all, you are a loser to me. And third of all, since we're partners, you can do all the work." She stated and smirked.

Tae: *gasp*  You should know that I'm a ba-" He wasn't able to finish his sentence while the bell ringed for lunch.

Tae: "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?!!" He cried while stomping all the way to the cafeteria.

Jennie got to the cafeteria and sat down by herself, as that was the way she liked it.

Jennie: "I can tell I'm not gonna make any friends. And it should stay tha-" She wasn't able to finish her "speech" without someone yelling...

???: "Hey, watch out. Tae is mine, and only mine. Don't dare to get any ideas." She said while Jennie crumpled her fists and pounded the table. She slowly got up with a fake smile on her face.

Jennie: "Just to let you know, I never chose to work with your loser "boyfriend."  The girl quickly ran over to Jennie and grabbed her by her neck and choked her and said...

Tzuyu: "My name is Tzuyu. I'm the queen of this school, and always will be. My father is the principal of this school, so if you mess with me, I will tell him!!" She stated and suddenly started punching and kicking Jennie in the stomach.

???: "Tzuyu, let her go!" Someone unexpectedly shouted and made Tzuyu drop Jennie.

Who was that unexpected person???...

-Jendeukie_tae