"A Horrible Past"

*Flachback*

Jennie: "JUST GO AWAY!!!"

*End of Flashback*

Taehyung: "No. I won't go away. Tell me what did I do to make you this mad.

Jennie: *sigh* "But after this can you please leave me alone?" She said while tears rolling down her face made her eyes puffy and red.

Taehyung: "ok, deal."

Jennie: "I have never trusted anyone after what happened to my mom."

Taehyung: "What happened to your mom?" He said curiously.

Jennie: "My dad caught my mom cheating on him. My dad was very aggressive, so he shot her when I was only seven. Now *sniff* she's dead. And my dad is in jail so I live by myself. Now will you leave me alo-"

Taehyung hugged her very tight with tears falling down his face.

Tae's POV

I never knew I cared about someone this much. Do I really love you Jennie?

Jennie: "umm.. you can get off me now."

I didn't notice that I was still hugging Jennie very tightly until she was trying to push me away.

Taehyung: "No. I want to stay right here."

What did I just say?? 😳

Jennie: "Yahh!! Stop saying no to me!"

Taehyung: "Fine. But I'm not like other people I won't hurt you. I love you Jennie. Can you be my girlfriend?"

Jennie: "Sure. But if you mess with me on my period you might be dead."

Taehyung: "haha, ok."

They both kissed each other and people stared and gasped.

Jennie: "We have to go to to our next class now. Mine is dance, what's yours?"

Taehyung: "Mine, too. I can't wait to see you dance." He stated and winked.

Jennie: "Shut up." She said and chuckled.

                  *Time skip*

Dance Teacher: "Ok. We will be having a dance project due tomorrow. You will have to chose a partner to dance with. But for now, Jennie you may come up to dance." She said while signaling her to come up to the front.

This was her dance:

Taehyung: WOO! That's my girlfriend!!

Tzuyu: "Good for you." She said and flicked him off.

Everyone Else: "Tzuyu, shut up!!!

Nayeon: "Watch your mouth or else?"

Random Student: "Or else what? You're going to run out of here and cry to your dad that everyone was being mean to you?" She said and everybody laughed while Nayeon's face was getting red.

*After School*

Taehyung: "Hey, Jennie. You wanna come over to my house?"

Jennie: "Sure, but do you live alone or with your parents?"

Taehyung: "Alone. Why?"

Jennie: "Just making sure."

Taehyung: "Oh, ok well come on. I have a dance studio so we can practice a dance." He said while unlocking his car and getting in.

Jennie: "Can you stop at my house so I can get my dancing clothes?"

Taehyung: "Sure. But where's your house?"

Jennie: "****** basically across from the school."

Taehyung: "Oh, ok."

Jennie's POV

Where are those clo- oh there they are!

These were her dancing clothes:

Jennie  ran out of the house and got back into Taehyung's car to go to his house

           *Time skip*

Jennie got out of the bathroom from changing into her dance clothes while Taehyung just kept staring at her up and down and biting his lip.

Jennie: "Don't look at me like that." She said while blushing.

Taehyung: "Its not my fault you look sexy in that."

Jennie: "Stop." She said coldly but still blushing.

Taehyung: "ok, ok. You're so cute when your mad." He said while rolling on the floor laughing.

Jennie: "Let's start dancing." She said while grabbing his wrist running to the dance studio.

This is what they danced too:

After a while, Jennie started to get dizzy and fainted.

Taehyung: "Jennie!!" He said while running to her.

To Be Continued...

-Jendeukie_tae