Chapter 1: So It Begins

Just a normal day.

Well as normal as these days get.

Just an occasional grenade from the Rogers' house.

Ever sense the serial killer incident, people have been more wary of me...

Who am I?
Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is

Diamond Poltergeist, Paranormal Investigator for P.I.

My partner Emerald and I trying to get rid of PAC-Man for Dr. Angela.

Again.

Still failing.

"I thought your force field would woooork..." I whined to Emerald as Pac-Man rushed around eating everything "I thought so too, M'am." Emerald sighed

Before we could do anymore, a huge sound of something falling came from outside.

Now normally we would have ignored that because our town was like that, but it was followed by many unfamiliar voices. Over 100 probably.

Dr. Angela, Emerald and I went outside.

There was a group of about 100 people standing outside the town entrance. The gate was knocked off it hinges and people were yellin at this person in a Pink Beanie who was holding a rocket launcher.

I saw the 10 other people who lived in this town had come out.

We have had two new editions since you last saw us

Maxine, the cowgirl ghost
She has been causing trouble for the Rogers' lately.

Neko, a sweet teenager who is in fact part cat. With brown ears and a fluffy brown tail. She was adopted by OMR.
She's also been nicknamed Squirrel.

Officer Baloney pushed his way in front of our group, to face the large group.
"My name is Officer Baloney from the Police force of Little People-"

As he started saying this, two people in police uniform pushed their way to the front of their group. The first one spoke
"Greetings Officer Baloney. My name is Officer Maloney and this Higly Digly Hooooooooooooooogan." Said the Maloney, gesturing to his partner.

"Odd name..." I muttered under my breath "We have a person named Old Man Rogers..." Emerald whispered back "DID I HEAR MY NAME COME OUTTA YER MOUTH?!" OMR shouted
"U-Uh n-no!" Emerald Said "Stupid young'ing..." I heard OMR mutter under his breath.

"What brings your group here to Little People?" Baloney Asked after waiting patiently for OMR to shut up.

"Someone fired a nuke and for some reason, it destroyed our town... Usually doesn't happen..." Higly Digly Hooogan explained "We need a place to stay."

"Well there are only 10 people who live here and There's over 120 buildings...
We should have enough room!"
Baloney exclaimed

My turn.
I stepped up in front as well.

"Greetings people of Little Butts. My name is Diamond Poltergeist, Paranormal Investigator-" people started whispering when I said that, specifically four people. One of those was the person in the Pink Beanie and rocket launcher. The other one looked like a male version of me. The other one looked like a male version of Emerald. And another one with a Purple/Black beanie. "-And if you guys have any injures talk to Dr. Angela-" I grabbed Dr. Angela by the wrist and pulled her up in front "-But she can't use her clinic at the moment because Pac-Man is in there eating everything."

Then the person who looked like me stepped forward. I heard a "What is he doing?"

"Hello, my name is Johnny Ghost, Paranormal Investigator Extraordinaire!"

Odd.

"I think we can take care of the problem." Johnny said gesturing toward the Male-Emerald and the beanie-duo and then the clinic.

As much as I hate accepting help, I admit, we need help.

"Honestly, I would appreciate it. We have been trying to get rid of him for two years now."

"Two years?"

"That Ghost really likes pills... and tables..." I sighed.

"Ah."

Emerald steeped forward.
"Hello. My name is Emerald Toast, Paranormal Investigator."

"Yes, this is my partner."

"I know how much effort it took for you to say you need help M'am." Emerald Said to me
"Thanks for telling the world, Emerald." I said, annoyed.

"SHES GOING TO KILL US ALL!" OMR suddenly shouted.

I turned to face him, then pointed at myself.
"Me?"
"YES YOU! YOU'VE DONE IT ONCE BEFORE!"

"What's with everyone announcing my personal information?" I asked now angry.

Emerald noticed this
"You really aren't helping the situation Old Man Rogers." She stated calmly, though fear was clearly visible in her eyes.

She was scared of me

Then I started laughing like a maniac.
Emerald was about to slap me but OMR beat her to it
"ILL GET 'ER!"
And shot me in the side of the head with his crossbow.