Chapter 3: Wait...what?

(I NEVER PUT WHAT BLIZZARD LOOKS LIKE IN, DRAWINGS ABOVE WERE DONE BY ARTISTPROBLEMS24)

MARK POV

                     We walked a little and ran across a different cabin from the one we were planning to go to. When the Ferret jumped off Christian's shoulder and sniffed the air. Then it looked back at us and started walking. Christian pointed the way he was going and said ''Follow the four-legged Blizzard.''

                     As we started walking I said ''Why are we following the animal that may or may not be brain dead?'' Then the ferret stopped ran back to me and nipped my ankle then continued walking. Christian said ''Braindead?'' We continued following when we heard rustling. I looked to where I heard it and saw...

ALYSSA POV

                         I was walking around a little and came across a room that looked like a theater...

ALYSSA POV

                         I said to myself ''Who comes to a mountain to watch movies?'' Then I heard ''Kids who are spoiled as hell.'' I jumped and it was Jackson. I said ''Jackson. You scared me.'' He put his hands up and said ''Sorry.'' I said ''It's cool. I just wish Ski and Eric would get the damn water on so I can wash my hands.'' 

                         Jackson said ''I'm sure they won't be much longer. Maybe Eric broke something.'' I said ''Yea.'' He said ''Why are you so eager to wash your hands anyway?'' I said ''I put my hand in something.'' He said ''What?'' I pulled my phone out and shined the light on the red sticky stuff on my hand. I said ''What the hell!?'' 

                         Jackson said ''Is that what I think it is?'' I said ''I hope it's not.'' Then we heard Ski yell ''Water is up and running.'' I walked out and showed her my hands and she said ''I don't know, just go wash it off.'' I went to the kitchen sink and heard Micheal say ''What about the power?'' She said ''Well the box is fried. It won't start up.'' 

                         Rory said ''Why not fix it all mighty Ski?'' She said ''Why not suck a dick Rory?'' He stuck his tongue out at her and she flipped him off with a fake smile. I said wiping the water off my stained red hands ''I'm not listening to you two fight for hours on end.'' Sophie said looking at her phone ''Hey I'm not tech savvy but if we need to call someone we need bars.''