Chapter 5: What. Is. Happening?

CHRISTIAN POV

                                 I started walking and Mark said ''But what?'' I said ''But nothing. Just call me crazy.'' Mark said ''Wait. We have to walk pasted the guy again?'' I said ''Yup.'' We started walking when...

ATHENA POV

                           We were walking and listening to Arica talk about her boots, Jackson's jacket, how cute Sophie is, and how I need to level up. We walked a little and I saw a hole in the ground and saw train tracks at the bottom. Jackson said ''You think they fell down there?'' Arica said ''Probably. Christian doesn't pay attention.'' 

                           Jackson  said ''To you if someone isn't making out with you they don't pay attention to anything.'' Arica said ''I am the best.'' and flipped her hair. I scoffed and said ''Maybe we should jump down and have a look?'' Jackson jumped down and I followed.  Arica said ''But my shoes.'' Sophie said ''I'll help you down.'' and she jumped down and helped Arica down.  

                           We walked a little down the tracks and saw Christian and Mark. Christian said ''Jackson!'' and Mark said ''People!'' I said ''Why are you guys down here this is way past the cabin.'' Mark said ''Some bony ass thing chased us and the ferret lead us this way and we fell down.'' Christian picked up the ferret, hugged it and said ''It's not his fault!'' 

                           Arica said ''Oh why is every handsome guy stupid, annoying or gay?'' Everyone looked at her and she said ''What?'' Christian said ''Anyway if we go this way we can get to a rock valley type thing and climb out.'' Jackson said ''Why not just lift each other out?'' The ferret squeaked and Christian said ''The Blizzard has spoken we shall do that.'' 

                           Sophie said ''I'll go first.'' Jackson helped her up and as she was about to reach down for Arica this thing that looked creepy as hell ran at us. Mark yelled ''IT'S BACK!'' and we all ran. Jackson and I took a couple turns and hid behind a wall. Jackson whispered ''Where's Arica, Christian, and Mark?'' I whispered in a shaky voice ''I don't know. It all happened to fast.'' 

                           After we knew the thing was gone Jackson took out his lighter and we went forward. 

SOPHIE POV

                          I heard Mark yell ''IT'S BACK!'' and saw a bony think. I stood up and was about to run when it jumped out of the hole. I started running when it tackled me and scratched me. I pushed it off and hit it in the head with a rock. I ran back towards the cabin, with it still chasing me and slipped on a rock and through a lot of branches and bushes. 

                            I landed and saw...  

SKI POV

                 After some time I said ''We're gonna have to climb.'' Rory said ''Climb what?'' I said ''The wall.'' He said ''You mean the one in front of the dead guy?'' I said ''No, the one on the dead guy. Yes, the one in front of the dead guy.'' We went over to the wall and I started climbing it and when I was climbing I heard Rory grown. I looked down and said ''What?'' 

                   He said ''I just cut my hand on a rock.'' We got to the top and I helped Rory up, and looked at his hand said ''That's gonna be infected by the time we get out of here.'' He said ''So what do I do?'' I said ''Cover it.'' He said ''With what?'' I said ''I don't know, rip a little from your shirt and wrap your hand.'' 

                     He said ''I can't rip my shirt.'' I took out my knife, unzipped his jacket and cut some of his shirt and started rapping his hand. He said ''Why do you hate me?'' I said ''I hate everyone.'' He said ''Not Alyssa, Tarence, or that Marcus guy.'' I said ''I'm not talking about my love life.'' He said ''Why do you let him hurt you?'' I said '' I'm fine and not hurt.''