Chapter One ⇨ "Bang on this door one more time and you'll regret it"

I walked though the forest, searching and searching for my love. "Emanuel," I called out, hoping and praying that I would receive a response. Absolutely Nothing. I continued walking until something caught my eyes, a blood trail. I followed the trail until it finally stopped in front of something. Or someone, I should say.

I looked at the body and noticed that the limbs were torn off. It looked like this person had been attacked by an animal. I continued to examine the body before grabbing a large branch and moving the body over. My eyes traveled from the waist up. This person's stomach and torso were ripped apart and the organs were gone. When my eyes rich the face, they locked. I was looking at Emanuel. I opened my mouth to scream before someone quickly clamped their hand over my mouth.

"Make any sound, even a tiny whimper, and I will rip your body to shreds, just like your little friend ." a cold voice spoke. I nodded as I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I felt my body go limp and everything went black.

*~Hours Later~*

I woke up when someone splash cold water on my face. I screamed, "What the fu--, "

"Shut up," the voice spoke. I froze in my spot. I began to shiver from the water and how my intense fear was. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at the man staring at me. I coughed at how gorgeous this guy was, but he had me scared shitless so his looks didn't matter right now.

"What the hell is going on?!" I questioned out of fear. He threw a towel at me before walking out and closing the door behind himself. I quickly dried myself off and walked over to the door.

I attempted to open it but it was locked. "Hey! What the hell do you want with me?! Where am I" I yelled out. Apparently nobody heard me. Fuck. I went and sat on the bed that I woke up on and looked around the room. There were No windows and the walls were a pale blue. I didn't like this feeling at all. I checked all of my pockets for my phone... And I couldn't find it.

I walked back over to the door and began banging on it. "Hey. Let me out!" I yelled. In the middle of my banging, the door flung open. I looked up to see green eyes, sparkling with rage. "Bang on this door one more tome and till regret it. "he spoke. His tall, lanky body only protected part of the open space, so I took that as an opportunity to quickly maneuver myself under one of his arms and out of the room.

I took a quick left down the hall until I realized that I had No idea Where I was going. "Get back here" he yelled. I heard him coming my way so I quickly opened a door and ran inside. It lookedlike a regular bedroom. I examined the room until I heard him getting closer. "Shit" I muttered to myself. I Did a 360 looking for a hiding spot and first thing I thought of was the dresser. I opened the two doors on the dresser and climbed in, closing the doors behind me. Thank God for short genes.

He came into the room and I held my breath. I prayed to myself that he would not open this dresser. To my surprise, he left. I heard the door close and I climbed out of the dresser. I crept to the door and opened it to find him looking down at me, smirking.

I tried to close the door but he stopped it with his hand. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "Let me down" I screeched. "You're not going anywhere, sweetheart. "

I beat my fists against his back in attempt to get him to let me down. It didn't work but, at least I tried. "If You're going to kidnap me, you could at least try and get to know me, since, you know, I'll be here for a while" I said eventually giving up.

"I know enough about you" he said back in a flat tone. I sighed. "Why am I here? What Did I do wrong? All I do is eat chocolate and dream about hot guys and uniform for a living." He checked. Wait, what? "Did you just laugh, in some form or fashion of laughter" I asked him in shock. "Yes I did. Now shut up. Your voice is annoying me."

I scoffed and mimicked him. "Oh, I'm the annoying one. Says the guy Who kidnapped me "

"And killed your boyfriend. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ermm. hello fellow earthlings. or whatever you may be.

I think I'm gonna update this story like every 2-3 days. :D

Gotta have time to write it, ya know. 

bye now.

~Kaii xx