Teachers

Sometimes when Teachers are in a bad mood. They will be like peaceful for a while before screaming at someone for "not paying attention". I am mean like seriously what have we done wrong?!

Teachers will be like saying that we will have to bring so-and-so stuffie. But on the day you brought it the teacher didn't brought it. I am like hello? Seriously?!? When we forget some things you scolded us and even send us to detention?! It is so pissy.

They will give ridiculous amount of work. I mean like all of Teachers ( mayb not all but ) on the same excat day they will give us like so many homework. Is like they have planed it like "ok, listen up Teachers we shall give lots of homework to our students and make their life miserable😈".
But I know they will have a hard time marking our horrible handwriting homework. But do you know what is the funniest part of all? They will never return back to us the HOMEWORK. I MEAN SERIOUSLY??!!!!!!?? SO PISSED OFF! Until like 8 weeks later, they ask us to file in that darn homework they gave us but Guess what they didn't pass it to us so THE QUESTION IS HOW THE HELL DO WE INNOCENT KIDS ( mayb not that innocent like me complaining bout them ) FILE IN THE GOSH DAMM HOMEWORK!!!!!! Then we will remind them and after like 1 week they will finally return us back the homework.