i'll help you ⇄ todoroki x depressed! reader

Request for my fabulous friend  OtakuInYoutubeWorld !

this fanfiction was really inspired by the song "Her Last Words", writing in black in the middle will be the lyrics of that song

warning // violence and depression, suicide mention and insults

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an average girl

She always wore a smile

She was cheerful and happy

"Dad ! Dad ! Look at what I made with Todoroki !" A little girl of 6 years old said, a beautiful smile on her rosy lips. This little girl was you. You were looking at your father with your beautiful ( E/C ) eyes, proud of what you made. Your tall dad took the paper in his hands, as a little smile was getting on his lips "This is beautiful sweetie" He said, as he looked at the drawing again and again : It was a simple drawing, nothing really beautiful since you were only a child, but it means something to him : It was a drawing of him, Todoroki, and you, with writed on it 'The perfect family'. "May I keep it ?" Your father asked, and you nodded, happy that he liked what you made.

When your dad turned away, tears prickled at the corner of his eyes when he looked at the drawing again : You drew only him, your best friend and yourself. You didn't drew your mom, because you didn't have a single memory of her. Your dad decided to leave as soon as your mother would be away, because he knew what she wanted to do with you : She would train you until you would become the best hero, even if it means hitting you, starving you and all that kind of things

For a short while 

The little girl was now 9. You were coming back from school, your purple backpack resting on your back, a large smile on your lips. In your hand was a single flower, a rose. A red rose. Todoroki had given it to you, and this is why you were so happy about it. Shouto Todoroki was your best and only friend. He was keeping you away from every bully that was trying to get you; He was your hero. You finally entered your little apartement that you shared with your father "Dad, I'm home, I have something to sho-" You started to say, when you saw blood coming out of the kitchen "Dad ?" You said loudly, running towards the kitchen.

Since that day, you started to regret so many things

"Why did I come back into my home that day ? Why did I entered the kitchen ? Why did I accepted to follow that woman, who was apparently my mother ? Why am I still alive ?"

Now she's older

 Things are getting colder

Life's not what she thought 

She wished someone had told her

The now not so little girl was 15. A alarm rang, meaning that you had to wake up. A sigh escaped your soft lips, as you ran your hand throught your messy ( H/C ) hair. You looked at the time ; "Shit" you thought before getting up and quickly getting dressed "Gosh, why did I put the alarm 5 minutes later than usual". A loud knock on the door, and the girl fell on the ground, your eyes widened as you started to bit your lips hardly "Shit, shit, shit, sh-" You said to yourself, when your room's door flew wide open, revealing the figure of your mother behind the door.