Love Struck: That Thugette [1]

Alaina's POV:

I Rolled Over In My Small Twin Sized Bed And Read My Alarm Clock Which Blinked 4:45a.m. In Red Numbers. I Got Out Of Bed And Walked Out My Room And Went Into The Living Room To See If My Mom Made It Home. She Was Here Aight. She Was Passed Out On The Couch While A Couple Of Empty Beer Bottles Accompanied  Her Next To The Nasty Raggedy Green Love Seat. I Needed Some Serious Cash To Get Out Of Here And Flipping Burgers Ain't Gone Get It.

  My Whore Of A Sister Was Here. Shes Real Pretty But She A Gold Digger Of A Hoe. That's How She Gets Her Clothes. She's Popular At School. She Got Boys Commin Up To Me Because They Actually Think I'm Like Her. They So Damn Closed Minded. Uggh.

   I Went To One Of The Two Bathrooms In The House To Take A Quick Shower For School. I Couldn't Stay In There For More Than Ten Minutes. With The Utilities Being Electric The Water Gets Cold Quick.

  I Took Five Minutes Showering. Its Not Impossible. I Got Out And Did The Rest Of My Hygiene. I Lotioned Up With Cocoa Butter And Went To My Room With The Towel Wrapped Around Me Still To Find Something To Wear To School. After Digging I Decided On A Pair Of Grey Tights, A Tank Top, A Violet Pink Oversized Hoodie And Wore My Black Converse.

  I Looked In My Cracked Full Size Mirror. I'm A Brown Skin Girl With Surprisingly Smooth Skin. I Stand At 4'11 At The Age Of 17 And My Hair Is Bob Cut Length. It Was Longer That This But Viviana My Evil Ass Sister Was Jealous Of It And Decided To Cut It Unevenly While I Was Sleeping. I Was Pissed. I Cried So Much That Week. I Had To Get It Cut Evenly And A Bob Cut Was The Only Resolution. At Least It Passes My Neck Just A Lil.

  My Eyes Are Black. Yes Black I Can't Tell My Eye Color From My Pupil.I Have Straight Teeth And Small Pink Lips. As Hard A It Is I Managed To Keep My Hair Well Mantain And Living Conditions...Well Livingly.

  I Grabbed My School Bag And Went To The Bus Stop. I Waited Until I Saw A Basic Ass Yellow Contractor Pull Up. I Got On And Went To The Very Back.  The Bus Got Louder The More Kids That Got On. I Saw My Best Friend Imani Get On And Make Her Way To My Seat.

  "Heyy.!" She Was Energetic And Pretty. We've Been Friends Since 4th Grade.

  " Wassup.!" I Love This Girl. I Don't Know What I Would Do Without Her.

  " Where Villian-anna.?" That Was Her Nick Name For Viviana. I Laughed.

   " She At Home. I Guess She Staying At School." I Shrugged.

We Talked Until We Got To School. I Hated This School. It Was Old, Musty Smelling, And Just Raggedy. The Teachers Give Two Pennies About The Students So Mostly All Students Are Passing Unless The Teacher Just Don't Like You.  What More Can You Expect When You Live In Decatur, GA.?

   I Was In The Hallway Going To Third Period. Uggh Being Short Is A Struggle. People Towering Over You, Stepping On Your Foot, Accidentally Hitting You. Its A Struggle. During This Time, The Hallway Is The Most Dangerous Place. You Got Niqqas Throwing Shit, Pushing People, Fighting, And Last But Not Least... Gum Scavengers.

  " Who Got Some Gum.?!"

  " One Y'all MothaFuckas Got Some Gum.?!"

   " I Know One Of Y'all Asses Got Some Gum.!"

   " Which One Of Y'all Niqqas Got Some Chewing Gum.?!"