Love Struck: That Thugette [5]

The Meeting At Golden Coral.

WolfDe's (The Author) POV:

So Alaina, Derrida, And Imani Decide That They Are Going To Meet Up At Golden Coral. They Have Rented Their Own Cars With The Money They Had Made Previous Days.The Girls Dress Up So That They Don't Look Like What They Would Look Like At Work.

  Aliana Had On A Peach/Pink Body Dress W// Cheetah Print Red Bottom Box Heels, A Gold Chain And Stud Earrings, And Her Hair And Loose Curls W// A Deep Taned Head Band To Sit Perfectly In The Middle.

Imani Wore A Black High Waist Skirt That Hugged Her Hips &' Made Her Butt Stick Out W// A Blue Silk Ruffled Blouse That Had A V-Slit To Reveal A Little Portion Of Her Cleavage W// Black Red Bottoms, And Black &' Blue Bangles W// Black Studs. Her Hair Was In A High Neat Long Ponytail.

Derrida Wore A White Body Dress That Showed Off Her Curves W// Red Louis Vuitton Heels, Red Lip Stick, A Red And Silver Chandler Necklace &' Red Studs, And Her Hair In A Neat Bun.

These Girls Were The Baddest In The Restaurant. They Got Muggs, Of Course, But They Smiles It Off. They Got A Booth Towards The Back Of The Restaurant. They Made Small Chat. I Mean A Very Small Chat Cause As Soon As They Sat Down A Waiter Assisted Them.