Dear Friend

After school,i saw Jessica and her gangs surrounder us,they ready to beat us.When one of her friend tried beat you,you suddenly kick her very strong.She and her friend very shocked and wanted beat us but unfornate,you already beat them with badly.I saw Jack staring you with smirk.
Timeskip...
You,me and along that girls being called by counselor because yesterday.your,my and girls parents already arrived.They prented you who the one starting all this.They parents shouting at you why you beating they precious daughter.I saw you and your mother only silent.Jessica mother starting talking"why you only silent,you whore daughter?!"you mother starting talking"why you calling my daughter like that she have father,miss".jesicca mother " then where her father?!"."he dead".everyone shocked what you mother say.Jessica and girls say with cry"Mom,dad she beating us because she thought we disturb her friend but we only talking with nicely with her".you say"omg,you already forgot what happend yesterday,maybe only we saw it what are you doing to us but...mr smith this school have cctv right?" mr smith answer"yes" "then let's show us what really happend yesterday".jessica and her friends gasped then she say"don't need to look in cctv!,we already told you about this,do you won't believe?!" you say "don't believe by their word and believe by you eyes" "mr smith please?!" mr smith showing cctv about yesterday all girls parents shocked after look cctv.They really pissed after look they daughter what have done,then say"we really sorry what our daughter do at your daughter" "will you forgive our daughter?" you say"no" they shock you answer then ask you"why you don't want forgive our daughter?" you anwer "because i will never forgive a person who hurt my friend and suddenly attack us" you mother say with proud and hug you "that's my daughter".After all this done,you and your mother meet me and my parent then you say "Jas,tomorrow we go home together" i say "yes",i heard our parents talking "your daughter Carla very good girl,luckly Jasmine get a friend like her" you mother say "I very so happy have child like her,i really love her"
That's what happend today.Today very good day!